Eric Cobb Sighting | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Eric Cobb Sighting

Reaction Score
A big, I would say, itching to see the court, body! If it was me I'd be pretty motivated and ready to take full advantage of the opportunity. Let's go Eric! I think Paul Blair was a big guy from his era,power hitter. Jeez, these damb ads!!!!

Reaction Score
A big, I would say, itching to see the court, body! If it was me I'd be pretty motivated and ready to take full advantage of the opportunity. Let's go Eric! I think Paul Blair was a big guy from his era,power hitter. Jeez, these damb ads!!!!
Blair wasn't a power hitter but he was one hell of an outfielder.

Reaction Score
Not sure how I feel about this if the rumors are true. This is a basketball team not a halfway house

What an absolutely idiotic statement... You're right. Cobb is the first guy on our team over the years to ever have been in trouble. If JC booted every guy who got into trouble, he would have had three players.

Reaction Score
Paul Blair was an outfielder for the Orioles. Dejuan Blair was the guy from Pitt who tossed Thabeet around like a rag doll.

Paul Blair was an outfielder for the Orioles. Dejuan Blair was the guy from Pitt who tossed Thabeet around like a rag doll.
Right. I remembered overnight that his name was Dejuan. That guy was a force in the paint, a big part of Pitt's offense, and defense for that matter. I looked this up.....Co Big East Player of the Year with Thabeet in 2009. All American also, runner up for player of the year. Left after sophomore year, drafted 2nd round by the Spurs, played 7 seasons in the NBA, and is still playing today overseas. Eric Cobb should watch tape of Dejuan; might be an opportunity to learn some things from a player with a similar body style. Blair was 6:7, 270 when he played for Pitt, and he dominated the post during some rough and tumble Big East years.

Reaction Score
We can hope he learns from this and moves on. Good guy made
a bad decision. I am guessing KO thinks he learned his lesson. This is bigger than BB. It is about a young man learning to make wise choices. I wish him the best.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Glad to have him back. Now we have another 3 point threat

Not sure "threat" is the correct description.....at least it's another one who "might" take one - but that's one of the things that got him in hot h2o.....

Reaction Score

One of the greatest defensive center fielders to ever play. That Orioles defense up the middle might be unmatched

Reaction Score
One of the greatest defensive center fielders to ever play. That Orioles defense up the middle might be unmatched

He is also the guy who replaced Reggie Jackson in a game against the Red Sox, after Billy Martin walked onto the field and pulled Jackson for mis-playing a fly ball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom