Eric Cobb Sighting | The Boneyard

Eric Cobb Sighting

Reaction Score
If he was off the team, he wouldn’t be training in Gampel. I’d say he might be back soon.

I suppose they could let him train in the facilities if he was done playing here but that seems awkward and risky.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
He must have received one of the free seats for tonight's game?
"Row U, seat 15 this is it... ugh wrong section."

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
A whole new set of starting lineups awaits. And not a moment too soon.
I'm sure KO is using the best sources available to structure his line ups.

191982-131-D3194343.jpg

Reaction Score
Hopefully all is now good in his world. Not like we can't use the help......

Reaction Score
A little surprised but glad to see him back. It may have been the best thing for him in the long run.

Reaction Score
I am glad the kid is getting another chance. He is an unconventional player, but there is some talent there. He just needs to play within his capabilities.
Cobb needs to Keep it Simple. Listen to the coaches, play the game how they see it. Focus, focus, focus. Rebounding, simple post ups, interior scoring and put backs, passing/facilitating and setting picks, transition, and play some defense Eric. Bring energy and hustle and glue. No turnovers. This guy could play 20 minutes if he keeps his head in it. Anybody remember Paul Blair, from Pitt? Dude was a beast. Had the same body and skills, not as light on his feet as Eric.

Very enthused to see young Mr. Cobb back with the team. This could definitely help.

Reaction Score
Cobb needs to Keep it Simple. Listen to the coaches, play the game how they see it. Focus, focus, focus. Rebounding, simple post ups, interior scoring and put backs, passing/facilitating and setting picks, transition, and play some defense Eric. Bring energy and hustle and glue. No turnovers. This guy could play 20 minutes if he keeps his head in it. Anybody remember Paul Blair, from Pitt? Dude was a beast. Had the same body and skills, not as light on his feet as Eric.

Very enthused to see young Mr. Cobb back with the team. This could definitely help.

Paul Blair was an outfielder for the Orioles. Dejuan Blair was the guy from Pitt who tossed Thabeet around like a rag doll.

Reaction Score
Glad to have him back. Now we have another 3 point threat

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom