Eric Cobb - C (JuCo) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Eric Cobb - C (JuCo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Geez I'm not at all in agreement with that, you are undervaluing CV I believe. Sure he came in as a 3rd/4th guard off the bench and was given the chance early on to play a more pivotal role with injuries. At first we saw the scared freshman who struggled shooting even a ly up never mind a trey, he turned it over often and although he hustled he fouled a lot and was not always in the best of position. I believe we've seen an about face for the most part by the kid, one of our best defenders who stick his nose in on everything and rebounds the ball too, starting to make both 3's and lay ins while playing with much more confidence with the ball. I believe he's a really nice player and MAL will have a tough time taking the 3rd guard label away for sure. Love the kid, true Husky, works hard is all over the place and improving at all once. I'm all in on Vital, not an all-AAC guy but an excellent 4 year guy no doubt.
I also agree but I'm even higher on Vital. Yes he doesn't play the same position but he's averaging more points and has a higher shooting % than freshman Shabazz. He's going to be a great defender I think and a team leader. It would not surprise me if at some point he is an all- ACC performer. My guess is he's a gym rat who will really work on his game. And he already has a nice quick release. Now speaking of quick release.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom