EPL starts today.

I went with the free 7 day trial of ESPN+ so that my son could watch Man U v. Chelsea yesterday. He's in a much better mood of later than prior to the Mourinho sacking. Quality was strong for 99% of the game through my fire tv. It's annoying how much I pay for fios, but I guess $4.99 per month isn't bad to pay when we need access. I assume we'll be cord cutters eventually. I like the ability to turn on/off subscriptions, but I can see it being hard to keep up with all of the subscriptions.

Something like 9 games left and Arsenal is in 5th place. While Aubameyang is clearly at fault for a very weak PK, if the Premiership had VAR, Arsenal likely wins 1-0 as Kane and several other guys in white shirts were offside on the play that lead to Kane's PK. If they had won, Arsenal would be in 4th, just 1 point behind Tottenham. Ah, soccer. Oh, have I mentioned how much I am going to miss Ramsey...

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Arsenal - Football Match Report - March 2, 2019 - ESPN

So Spurs' current collapse, as painful as it is to watch, is a great example of why sports are great. You manage 12 from 4 and a dominant win against Dortmund without your best player and leading scorer, and then he comes back, everyone lets down and you can't beat anyone. Something that happens in sports but is never predicted.

Spurs is in big trouble for nailing a top 4 slot down, because while we lead the three chasing us we still play at Liverpool and at Man City. A lot of agita at the moment.

meyers7

Smarty Pants
Something like 9 games left and Arsenal is in 5th place. While Aubameyang is clearly at fault for a very weak PK, if the Premiership had VAR, Arsenal likely wins 1-0 as Kane and several other guys in white shirts were offside on the play that lead to Kane's PK. If they had won, Arsenal would be in 4th, just 1 point behind Tottenham. Ah, soccer. Oh, have I mentioned how much I am going to miss Ramsey...

Tottenham Hotspur vs. Arsenal - Football Match Report - March 2, 2019 - ESPN
Don't forget Rose's studs to the chest on Leno - YC?

Don't forget Rose's studs to the chest on Leno - YC?
True, especially after the verbal gymnastics the announcers went through to explain why Torreira deserved a straight red as the opposing player ran through his legs. If its 'player safety' for having one cleats' up in any instance, then the shot to Leno should have also been a Red.

That said, I do agree that Mustafi time in North London has come to a close.

Oh, and Kane was FREAKING offsides.