Change Ad Consent EPL back tomorrow! 6/17 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

EPL back tomorrow! 6/17

-
Fascinating was Brentwood's choke job. Or was it props to Barnsley for fighting to the end to avoid the drop?

Sunday will be fascinating
As a Gunners fan, next Saturday, August 1st will be fascinating with Arsenal and Chelulisic going for the FA Cup final. A win means European soccer next season in Europa and a chance to keep Aubameyang and hopefully some physical defenders. A loss should mean a complete tear down. As for the game itself, I think which team makes the fewest mistakes on defense will win as both teams can score.

Pulisic looking like the best player on the field in the FA Cup final.
One could easily argue Chelsea recouped his entire transfer fee plus some since the restart.

His first touch was a thing of beauty.

ZooCougar

Shut Up Carl.
One could easily argue Chelsea recouped his entire transfer fee plus some since the restart.

His first touch was a thing of beauty.
It still pisses me off that Lampard doesn’t give him the benefit of the doubt like he does with lesser players.

Didn't watch the game as I was driving up to the lake. Glad Arsenal won and get teh opportunity and money to play in Europa. Not happy that Pulisic hurt his hammy again as that's what 3 or 4 times now. Needs to see a professional and hopefullt get it sorted out in the summer.