EPINOZA HUNTER Senior Highlight Mix | The Boneyard

EPINOZA HUNTER Senior Highlight Mix

Reaction Score
I like the instincts and fearlessness Bill. In your opinion, do you think the skills etc. can translate to the college competition level without necessarily having the green light to just attack individually most of the time?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I hope that Saniya and Andra have had many conversations between the difference in HS Ball and College. Also how Geno and the coaching staff will get on you until you get it right and if you want to play significant minutes it starts with practice and you have to be Consistent from one practice to another.

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
Sees the floor, dishes assists, terrific mid-range jumper, penetrates almost at will, can shoot the three, pretty fair defensive skills too.

I like her drives to the basket when she carries the ball high. I'm a bit concerned about her "scoop" shot on layups. Better defensives she'll see might present a problem and snatch a steal from time to time off the double team down low.

Overall, wow, just wow.:D

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score

The hesitation dribble, the strong left hand, the hesitation dribble, the ability to get to the rim, the hesitation dribble, the shot range--did I mention the hesitation dribble?--there's an awful lot to like here. And this kid may not be as highly rated as a couple of our other freshman recruits? Yikes! Thanks for the posting, Coach.

Reaction Score
The hesitation dribble, the strong left hand, the hesitation dribble, the ability to get to the rim, the hesitation dribble, the shot range--did I mention the hesitation dribble?--there's an awful lot to like here. And this kid may not be as highly rated as a couple of our other freshman recruits? Yikes! Thanks for the posting, Coach.

Hey---did you see her hesitation dribble?? She dribbles hesitates then dribbles again--
If you haven't see the hesitation dribble you need to she AEH's hesitation dribble.
The kid has skills.

Reaction Score
She's got the speed and the moves. Glad to see that she can also hit from the outside. We'll have to wait to see what kind of a defender she proves to be...but she's definitely a great freshman addition!
Not to differ with you---Uconn has 3 ball shooters--what has been needed, KLS had done some, but Uconn needs what AEH has--attack mode. I hope she never loses that.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
She reminds me a bit of Nurse - aggressive, strong, good dribbler, solid handle, able to use both hands, etc. Not saying she will be as good as Kia, but the tools are clearly there. Hard work and dedication will determine how much she succeeds at UCONN!

Reaction Score
She's got what I call "rim focus" and is undeterred by traffic and contact. Plus, I do love the music selected for this long mix tape.
A dribble driving attacker must be fixated on the rim --as the drive ends==you don't score if your brain is elsewhere==Moriah could combine both--AEH too They had RIM FOCUS.

Reaction Score
She reminds me a bit of Nurse - aggressive, strong, good dribbler, solid handle, able to use both hands, etc. Not saying she will be as good as Kia, but the tools are clearly there. Hard work and dedication will determine how much she succeeds at UCONN!
Kia is good--loaded with experience--AEH--is a solid recruit, I was wondering how this would work itself out at Uconn--but this tiny exposure of AEH show skills Uconn could use--time will tell.
Any kid today that is recruited by Uconn and does not know--Geno expects Work work work--has been playing soccer. I say this every year--I hope each and everyone is good talented and dedicated as the media has me believing---I have had some serious disappointments.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score

You thought Nurse--my mind went straight to Bria Hartley and the game she dropped 50 on a team. Maybe just the nostalgia of a high school gym.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom