EPINOZA HUNTER Senior Highlight Mix | Page 2 | The Boneyard

EPINOZA HUNTER Senior Highlight Mix

Reaction Score
A bit of caution here............I've seen AEH play multiple times and while she is clearly an offensive force, she is also a very streaky shooter..............can she become a big time scorer at UConn?...........Yes but she will need to work on shot selection............Saniya is a fitting comparison as AEH has a similar skill set and followed in her footsteps on the same Ossining High School team.........

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I realize that the defense in this tape is not exactly top notch but AEH is very impressive. She is a lot more active on the defensive end than I thought and she has one of the quickest releases I have ever seen on her jump shot. Kid is going to be a good one!

Reaction Score
A bit of caution here..I've seen AEH play multiple times and while she is clearly an offensive force, she is also a very streaky shooter....can she become a big time scorer at UConn?---...Yes but she will need to work on shot selection..Saniya is a fitting comparison as AEH has a similar skill set and followed in her footsteps on the same Ossining High School team.---

While I admittedly have not watched a ton of tape on AEH, I find her to have quite a different skill set than Chong. AEH is/will be a better defender and rebounder than Chong. She also has a more polished offensive game with a quick release, smooth looking jump shot, and a nice mid range game. Chong has a better handle, is a better passer, and more of a floor general than AEH. Chong also has a very deliberate jump shot that requires her to have a lot of space and practically eliminates her ability to shoot off the bounce and attack in the mid range game.

Reaction Score
While I admittedly have not watched a ton of tape on AEH, I find her to have quite a different skill set than Chong. AEH is/will be a better defender and rebounder than Chong. She also has a more polished offensive game with a quick release, smooth looking jump shot, and a nice mid range game. Chong has a better handle, is a better passer, and more of a floor general than AEH. Chong also has a very deliberate jump shot that requires her to have a lot of space and practically eliminates her ability to shoot off the bounce and attack in the mid range game.

When I say similar skills I mean that they are both outstanding outside shooters yet are somewhat streaky and they both know how to score on the drive...............AEH played with a very slick little point guard and her main responsibility was to score points.............If you saw Chong in high school she would remind you of AEH...........her game was toned down somewhat when she played at UConn

Reaction Score
I would say that until she is an all american, drive that ball to the rim with whatever hand is appropriate. I have seen Achonwa, Huffman, and Westbeld do this and were successful. I am sure Crystal Dangerfield doesn't shoot like this as her shot would start at the defender's knees.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom