Entire 2021 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament to be in Indianapolis... | The Boneyard

Entire 2021 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament to be in Indianapolis...

Reaction Score
Unless something changes with Covid there's no way they allow fans. Potentially so many fan bases. Sounds super fun, but I doubt fans will be allowed.

Last edited:

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
So the NCAA is finally doing something that makes total sense.
Is there a Handle/Avatar incompatibility there? Looks like Gampel.

Anyway, I agree with @HuskyHawk . The NCAA takes in about $9.1 billion. Roughly $9B of that comes from the TV rights for the Tournament.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Why not go with 50% seating but have the requirement you have to been vaccinated?

Reaction Score
Why not go with 50% seating but have the requirement you have to been vaccinated?
i doubt stubhub et al have the capacity to verify that. what would people do scan in a receipt from the hospital? this isn't something you can do based on a check the box honor system

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
i doubt stubhub et al have the capacity to verify that. what would people do scan in a receipt from the hospital? this isn't something you can do based on a check the box honor system
Especially in the midwest.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Is there a Handle/Avatar incompatibility there? Looks like Gampel.

Anyway, I agree with @HuskyHawk . The NCAA takes in about $9.1 billion. Roughly $9B of that comes from the TV rights for the Tournament.
Yes the pic is from Storrs. Yes my handle is a nod to the XL. The pic is just showing off our banners. I love and prefer games at the XL.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
No idea why the championship game is at Lucas Oil Stadium. Imagine playing in an empty football arena...

An empty football arena filled with lifeless cardboard cutouts. Spooky...

But I don’t care where it’s played, as long as we get to bring the net home with us ?.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

You don't need Stub Hub,Tix Master or anyone else to scan.

Use the monetary loss of the purchased tickets be the balance.

Reaction Score
You don't need Stub Hub,Tix Master or anyone else to scan.

Use the monetary loss of the purchased tickets be the balance.
balance of what? i was questioning the logistics of purchasing a ticket if you have to verify youve been vaccinated

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
balance of what? i was questioning the logistics of purchasing a ticket if you have to verify youve been vaccinated

I'm referencing if they make getting vaccinated a requirement for entrance to the tourney, the cost of losing money paid for tix will remove some bad actors and a secondary market.

Reaction Score
I'm referencing if they make getting vaccinated a requirement for entrance to the tourney, the cost of losing money paid for tix will remove some bad actors and a secondary market.
but how is it possible to verify vaccination at all? if i go to buy a ticket how is the seller supposed to verify i've been vaccinated without me just checking a box and saying i promise? that's why i brought up the complications involved in me provided proof from a hospital and in sharing it among parties. it's not like me having to send proof of vaccination to my employer's HR department before i can go back to the office.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom