Enosch Wolf | The Boneyard

Enosch Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Enosch Wolf is averaging 12pts and 9 rebounds for the Kirchheim Knights of the German Pro A League... Also seems to play primarily in a High School Gymnasium

Reaction Score
Guarantee this league is probably in line with Division 1 CT HS hoops.

Reaction Score
At 0:35 the guy on the other team kicks the ball into the stands...not sure what league this is but looks like the rules of etiquette are out the window, sign me up!!

The kick into the stands is a thing of beauty. Thank you for pointing it out.

Wolf always had skills. Glad to see he is still making money playing ball.

Reaction Score
Somebody should do a search to find the last post from last year where somebody wrote, "if this team had Enosch Wolf, they'd be able to make a deep run," or "missing piece" words to that effect. I was guilty of some of it.

Reaction Score
This looks like a real low level "Pro" league. Does anyone know what his salary? I assume most of these guys also have day jobs.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
At 0:35 the guy on the other team kicks the ball into the stands...not sure what league this is but looks like the rules of etiquette are out the window, sign me up!!
He's Bob Knight's younger German cousin.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Wouldn't Enosh be a senior now? Say what you will, it would be nice to have a player like that backing up Amida.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Wouldn't Enosh be a senior now? Say what you will, it would be nice to have a player like that backing up Amida.
No, he'd have graduated last year. He was in the Napier/Giffey/Olander class. Though he would be a pretty good backup at this point.

Reaction Score
CAHUSKY said:

No - he was in Giffey's class but came in mid year.

Reaction Score
We won a NC without him so who's to say. But he was a solid backup and could've even played next to Amida at times to go huge. His skills were much better than most people here gave him credit for. And the refs killed him for whatever reason!

Reaction Score
come on having wolf would have made us better, weve made some pretty great runs with pathetic big men who just learned to play the role the coach needed them to play. I thought Enosch had a lot of the same attributes, he wasnt pretty to watch, but if you pay attention to his play, he'd give you reason to cheer. Like an anti-Phil Nolan

Reaction Score
Wolf had some decent offensive skills and just off his size alone he did an OK job providing resistance at the rim, but he was atrocious defending pick and roll and high ball screens. Nolan in that area>>>>Wolf.

Last edited:

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
The kick into the stands is a thing of beauty. Thank you for pointing it out.

Wolf always had skills. Glad to see he is still making money playing ball.
If by the maintenance guy turning his back while Wolf shakes the lobby vending machine and keeps whatever falls down constitutes payment then, yes, he's still getting paid for playing basketball......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom