Enosch Wolf to sign pro contract in Germany | The Boneyard

Enosch Wolf to sign pro contract in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
My friend, former Knick draftee, NCAA division 1 assists leader two years in a row and Hartford native Jared Jordan plays on that team. Best of luck to Wolf.

Reaction Score
Another UConn player playing pro ball. He's making the best of an unfortunate situation.

Reaction Score
Just adding to the over.
Good Luck and I hope he gets his degree.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
One last play of Los Lobos .... Good Luck Mr Wolf.

Reaction Score
Good luck. Best decision for UConn and Wolf, I think. I actually don't think it has an effect on APR. I think there is a waiver granted when someone leaves for non-athletic disciplinary reasons. NCAA wouldn't want to be responsible for a school keeping a "dangerous" individual on campus just for APR reasons. Note I use the term dangerous in a very broad sense, Wolf probably being at the lowest end of the scale. Though men who hit women often have a high recidivism rate so here's hoping he continues to get the help he needs. Note my comment about keeping dangerous people on campus does not apply to SEC football.

Reaction Score
Good luck. Best decision for UConn and Wolf, I think. I actually don't think it has an effect on APR. I think there is a waiver granted when someone leaves for non-athletic disciplinary reasons. NCAA wouldn't want to be responsible for a school keeping a "dangerous" individual on campus just for APR reasons. Note I use the term dangerous in a very broad sense, Wolf probably being at the lowest end of the scale. Though men who hit women often have a high recidivism rate so here's hoping he continues to get the help he needs. Note my comment about keeping dangerous people on campus does not apply to SEC football.

Did he hit her with a fist, an open hand or what free? I wasn't there so maybe you can fill me in?

Reaction Score
Read the police report. UConn kicked him off the team because he was wearing mis-matched socks I guess. Jeez. the guy acted like an ass. He lost his scholly because of it. hope he gets the right kind of help so we don't read anything worse than he went 1-12 from the line in the future.

its guys with your attitude that lead to problems we've had. Poor Wiggie was only celebrating his birthday. Why did the cops takeaway his booze? Poor AJ and Williams were only trying to help their friend. they didn't actually steal the computers, just tried to sell them. Why did those mean old polcie men arrest them,? poor Nate was only trying to find out why the woman he attacked didn't want to see him any more. Why did that mean old Committee kick him out of school?

The guy screwed up and took his medicine. Good for him. He got help, under court supervision. But let's not pretend he was the friggin' victim, ok?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Wish him the best of luck.

Reaction Score
Dom Amore is saying we won't be losing an APR point for this because he's signing a pro contract and left after finishing the whole year in good standing.

Reaction Score
A nice message from Wolf:

L2orOxF.png

Reaction Score
Read the police report. UConn kicked him off the team because he was wearing mis-matched socks I guess. Jeez. the guy acted like an ass. He lost his scholly because of it. hope he gets the right kind of help so we don't read anything worse than he went 1-12 from the line in the future.

its guys with your attitude that lead to problems we've had. Poor Wiggie was only celebrating his birthday. Why did the cops takeaway his booze? Poor AJ and Williams were only trying to help their friend. they didn't actually steal the computers, just tried to sell them. Why did those mean old polcie men arrest them,? poor Nate was only trying to find out why the woman he attacked didn't want to see him any more. Why did that mean old Committee kick him out of school?

The guy screwed up and took his medicine. Good for him. He got help, under court supervision. But let's not pretend he was the friggin' victim, ok?

You're an idiot, I guess that's all I was trying to say! Should have been more clear.........you love the dirt because that's who you are. Good for you.....

U

UCONNfan1

Congrats and good luck to Enosch. Sorry things turned out the way they did, but wish him the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom