Enoch | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Enoch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Facey is a year older than Brimah,I suspect he is what he his.
On the other hand Enoch has an NBA body and the s still a kid.

Facey and Brimah are pretty much what they are, Enoch really has a chance with a good summer to play more minutes than both next year. I can see he and Ab sharing the slot minutes at the 5. His offense is already miles ahead of both and looks to be improving as we speak.

Reaction Score
@mauconnfan I think you missed an opportunity to throw shade at amida a few threads back. I'll dig it up and tag you so you can keep your streak alive ;).

No need happy with the balance of this team right now and if KO uses these guys all as he should the rotation will be solid vs all comers. I mean Phil and Steve were pretty good in the last game and AB and KF both struggled but that's ok. AB had a nice alley oops dunk too but he did bobble to many good passes too. KF had a an awful game but it happens. Nice mix, nice depth different kind of player for different match ups and most importantly 20 fouls.

Reaction Score
LrDIRPC.gif
Actually, if watch the play closely, you will see that Enoch made the right play. It was the Memphis player, who inexplicably delayed the shot at the basket. IJ. LOL, etc.

Reaction Score
Actually, if watch the play closely, you will see that Enoch made the right play. It was the Memphis player, who inexplicably delayed the shot at the basket. IJ. LOL, etc.

The fact he was boxing out should be noted lol

Reaction Score
What I noticed was that the offensive player pushed him off with the left arm. Enoch did initiate contact, bodied up and turned completely around anticipating a pass. Our bigs were whistled for breathing in that game. There is only one way he gets better at defense and that would be to get him as much floor one as possible. Diamond Stone made a lot of mistakes early and is still making them but they leave him out there, now I'm not saying Steve is that but we know what Facey and Nolan are after their 7 combined years here don't we?

Yes. We know that you can win a national championship with Phil on the floor if the four guys around him do their jobs and Phil does his. If you think youi know that about Enoch because he made two nice post moves the other night I don't know what to say

Reaction Score
Yes. We know that you can win a national championship with Phil on the floor if the four guys around him do their jobs and Phil does his. If you think youi know that about Enoch because he made two nice post moves the other night I don't know what to say

Well I agree with both of you here. Steve should get a little more time, not a lot mind you but he's going to be a good one. Again the only thing he has on the others for now is the ability to catch and create offense in the post. He's behind enough on the other end to make you nervous though, he allows himself to have his back to the defense still a bit much but is getting better. And Phil has his moments where his experience still impacts the team without a doubt. Hey Kentan had an awful game the other night but can't dismiss him either, easily the best offensive rebounder of the bigs. They all have to play and with Ab this spot is not deep and while not great, has multiple people who can bring something to the table on a given night. Up to KO and the staff to figure out who and where.

Reaction Score
Would love to see more big Steve. As posters have mentioned his positioning on defense needs work. But I also noticed on offense he doesn't really seem to know where he is supposed to be either. When the guards are swinging the ball around the perimeter you can see him trying to figure out where he is supposed to be. On a couple of plays he was clogging up their driving lanes inadvertently. Once he figures out his positioning he'll be good I think. One of the posters mentioned he was like a kid. If he realizes and gets confidence in the fact that he can muscle everybody on offense down low he could be great to feed the ball in to.

Reaction Score
Would love to see more big Steve. As posters have mentioned his positioning on defense needs work. But I also noticed on offense he doesn't really seem to know where he is supposed to be either. When the guards are swinging the ball around the perimeter you can see him trying to figure out where he is supposed to be. On a couple of plays he was clogging up their driving lanes inadvertently. Once he figures out his positioning he'll be good I think. One of the posters mentioned he was like a kid. If he realizes and gets confidence in the fact that he can muscle everybody on offense down low he could be great to feed the ball in to.

Yep good point, the plays themselves also leave him a bit behind I agree. Jalen had to move him out of the way demonstratively the other night as he cleared the left side.

Reaction Score
Which one of those other 4 guys is Bazz?

Reaction Score
Yep good point, the plays themselves also leave him a bit behind I agree. Jalen had to move him out of the way demonstratively the other night as he cleared the left side.
I like that Jalen has been directing traffic like that. I've noticed him directing Purvis and Gibbs as well which is telling.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
First half cameo today, played 3 possessions. Failed to box out on the first and his guy got the rebound right over him. On the second he got the rebound. On the third, he failed to box out again and ECU got another offensive rebound.

The learning process continues. I bet we don't see him in the second half unless it's a true blowout.

Reaction Score
First half cameo today, played 3 possessions. Failed to box out on the first and his guy got the rebound right over him. On the second he got the rebound. On the third, he failed to box out again and ECU got another offensive rebound.

The learning process continues. I bet we don't see him in the second half unless it's a true blowout.

The bad news is this also sound like our starter and it's no longer a learning process. AB got yanked for awful defense twice and KO was hot the 2nd time. I think part of it was not dunking the ball and trying to lay it in but then he left his guy wide open 2 times in 1 possession, good news is both were missed. Prior to that our defender on Williams (who just made 3-4 in a row) got picked by AB's guy top of the key and Ab didn't step out on the wide open 3 instead retreated and KO immediately called the bench. It's amazing to think about it but Phil is by far our smartest defender of the 4 bigs and it's not close at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom