Enjoying KO's style... | The Boneyard

Enjoying KO's style...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Really enjoying what coach Ollie is bringing to the table / court. Not one to usually watch during time outs. (This is usually the proper time to replenish the beverage.) Today I saw a couple and noticed and admired the bench decorum. He has all the staff in the same matching sweaters with obviously the most beautiful mascot in the world on the shoulder. He was wearing the same under his suit jacket.
Simply a pat on the back to a rookie head coach in a premier program dotting all the I's and crossing all the T's...

Reaction Score
I agree it seems like a small thing but I love the way our coaching staff carries themselves and they all look great with the matching sweaters.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
My two favorite Ollie moments today. After Omar fought through a screen to pick up the offensive foul Ollie had a huge hand slap for him and an equally charged up slap on the ass. It was "Shakaesque"

On the blocking call midway through 2nd half that should have been an offensive foul for extending the arm, Ollie turned and walked all the way down the sideline, I thought he was going to leave the Gym.

Reaction Score
He is ten toes in all during the game. He rarely sits, moves better than Deandre and constantly is cheering and encouraging the players. Most importantly he will not kiss any players ass, similar to Calhoun but a step further. The only favorite I see is Bazz, all others get pulled for not playing to his standards. That's how the NBA Coaches are, play well and get paid, play poorly and sit regardless of the outcome. No one person is more important than the team.

By the way he also has a quick hook, just not as quick as Calhoun's, who had the fastest draw in the land.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I think he needs to work on his half time speeches, that's 3 games in a row that they came out FLAT!!
It could have something to do with Bazz being cold and his shoulder stiffening up.

TEN TOES IN!!!!!

Reaction Score
Not only is he ten toes in, but it's funny to see him in a defensive stance as he works the sideline. His passion is obvious throughout the game.

Reaction Score
I miss the calhoun hook or the walk of shame....made for a tougher kid

:)

Me too 99, but KO's style while different also has a nice impact. 2 different styles, 2 different impacts. Only time will tell although.......I like what I see!!

Reaction Score
They started out slow to start the game as well. I just think part of it is adjustment to inconsistent refs, and Welsh was right: one of the reasons for the low scores is the reffing. They called things so tight at the start that the game became static (absolutely no push offs with off hand) and then in the second half they allowed full nelsons on players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom