Endres to start for Slippery Rock | The Boneyard

Endres to start for Slippery Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Slippery Rock? One of the schools that always made it on Saturday TV post-game scoring round ups. In the last few days, I wondered if Endres would surface anywhere this season. Acknowledging his partying history, it's still surprising no 1-AA schools took a shot at him.

Reaction Score
Any news on where Box ultimately transferred? If it was already posted, I missed it.

Reaction Score
One report had him looking at Fordham.

John Nash column
That would have been something, if he took snaps against us this week. The fact that he showed interest in playing for Fordham probably indicates he has some bitterness for the way the competition played out and was looking to "show them." Or maybe, he just likes the school.

Best of luck to him. I thought he was going to consider GA state for sure.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Wow, that is quite the recognition for Endres in SI. I wish him the best and hope he recognizes the responsibilities that come with being a leader and representative of the team he plays for. Always thought he had the physical skills but his judgment on the multiple violations was just so poor that it left a really bad taste in my mouth.

Reaction Score
Does Slippery Rock Play any D! schools this year? it would be kind of interesting to see him against a big time program.
Also, totally agree with the above poster who says they hope Endres does well and gets a chance in the NFL. I always am hopeful the troubled kids learn from their mistakes and succeed even if it's not in a UConn jersey.

Reaction Score
NFL??? Seriously? He could barely beat out Zach Frazer for the job. I wish him well, but if Dan Orlovsky can't find a starting job in the NFL, which team is going give Endres a roster spot?

Additionally, the kid's biggest problem is that he held onto the ball too long and took too many sacks. With the speed of the NFL game, there is no way he's getting an NFL shot if he doesn't start throwing the ball on time.

Reaction Score
Good for Cody, I hope he does great for Slippery Rock. And most importantly, he gets his degree.

He is an immensely talented quarterback. Wish he was under center for UCONN, his experience would have really helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom