Emmett Hendry Enters Transfer Portal | The Boneyard

Emmett Hendry Enters Transfer Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Enjoyed having him on the bench. I'm sorry to see him go - guys like him are always welcome additions to the team.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
A year or so back, when he announced that he had 'committed' to UConn, he was stone excited. Then again, he was the most excited guy in the building every time we got a basket this year, so it might just be that he's really excitable. But I thought he was going to be a 4 year guy, even if one or two of those years were as a student manager.

In any case, I wish the guy well, and nope he finds a home that he can be competitive at.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He was fun to watch on the bench. He had a way more fun amd eventful freshman year than 99.999% of this year's freshman class.
If all this leads to him getting a scholarship and some PT, good for him.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Can’t say I blame him for wanting to play somewhere, but there was this article just a week ago how happy he was at UConn. Hopefully he finds what he’s looking for.
Thread 'Emmett Henry Article'
Emmett Henry Article

Yeah. Weird. I thought he wanted to be a coach...

Maybe Danny told Hendry he'd learned everything DH could teach him.

Reaction Score
Before he starts his coaching path, he owes it to himself to see how far he can go with his talent. Best of luck.

Reaction Score
Well, he did hit some threes in a practice video. Maybe a lower D1 school wants him to be their Joey C.?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Just in case people didn’t know, the kid is a really good athlete for a walk on. He was dunking in warm ups every game, and had enough potential to be recruited by the lower level Montverde high school program.

It always goes without saying that walk on level players have no chance of playing for a normal UConn team. But I think there’s a more than 0% chance one of the worst programs in D1 could put him on scholarship, especially if they just need a guy who understands his role, and is a great teammate to fill out their bench.

Reaction Score
Definitely need a end of the bench portal thread. Right next to the elite walk-on portal thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom