Emeka Okafor Starting for Pelicans | The Boneyard

Emeka Okafor Starting for Pelicans

Reaction Score
Started the second half with two straight buckets. 8 points, 2 rebounds, and counting.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Pretty amazing actually. Hasn't played in 5 years.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Professional athletes are insane. Just imagine leaving your job for 5 years coming back and being expected to perform at the same level considering before you left the work you did was completely different.

Reaction Score
Glad he got a swat, that is what Uconn fans loved him for IMO, that and just altering shots even if it was not a block.

Will be pulling for him even though I do not care about the nba all that much, good to see him kicking butt already.

Reaction Score
This is legit incredible, it should be a bigger story around the league. Okafor really would have had a damn good career if it wasn't for all the injuries.

Also don't know what's going on with the Pistons.
Andre really can’t score against good defensive bigs. I guess that goes without saying to some extent, but his post game is still so raw. He rushes almost every shot that isn’t a put back or an alley oop.

Reaction Score
Big contrast, swapping Boogie for Emeka is akin to replacing UCF in American with Harvard.

Reaction Score
One guy is a bit of a dumbarse while the other guy is intelligent. Not that hard to understand.

Reaction Score
Well, Cousin's isn't dumb so I guess I didn't get the reference.

Hey, did you steal your name from that guy superjohn who used to post here before he threw a temper tantrum for attention and stopped posting?
Sorry Ratner, totally forgot Cousins is a card-carrying Mensa member.

Reaction Score
IMO still Uconn's most exciting shot-blocker

I'll never forgot the ND player who tried to rainbow a ridiculous tear drop over him, and Mek still somehow got his fingertips on it.

Dunno if others remember that one

Reaction Score

Hey, did you steal your name from that guy superjohn who used to post here before he threw a temper tantrum for attention and stopped posting?
I didn't give Cousins an IQ test, but he was 'at' Kentucky for a year, while Emeka graduated from UConn in 3 with honors. Doesn't that suffice? Are things so bad that UConn fans can't even agree that Emeka is a tad more cerebral than a guy named Boogie!

When Brain Meets Brawn EMEKA OKAFOR hits the books so fiercely he'll graduate a year early and blocks shots so ferociously he's the game's most feared defender

Reaction Score
I didn't give Cousins an IQ test, but he was 'at' Kentucky for a year, while Emeka graduated from UConn in 3 with honors. Doesn't that suffice? Are things so bad that UConn fans can't even agree that Emeka is a tad more cerebral than a guy named Boogie!

When Brain Meets Brawn EMEKA OKAFOR hits the books so fiercely he'll graduate a year early and blocks shots so ferociously he's the game's most feared defender
Just kinda weird that you decided to bring intelligence into it....

Reaction Score

I don't know abiut Boogie's IQ abd he's certainly an intelligent baller... but Boogie is dumb. He an idiot. The decisions he makes are those of a moron

I'd love to see a list of his suspensions from multiple teams, multiple times. Or when he received 20+ Ts in a season. He's an idiot.

Reaction Score
Just kinda weird that you decided to bring intelligence into it....
Honestly WTF! Boogie has never won anything, was traded for Buddy Hield, lots of techs, suspensions, well known as malcontent etc.. And others, not me 'decided to bring intelligence into it' (read the thread). Emeka is more educated, calmer, less likely to have long YouTube videos dedicated to his indifference on defense etc.. Again WTF Demarcus Cousins is among the most volatile head scratching players in the NBA. Cousins + John Wall = Elite 8 < Emeka + Ben Gordon = national champs.

DeMarcus Cousins set an NBA record with his suspension

A look at DeMarcus Cousins’ fines and suspensions

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom