Embarrassed | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Embarrassed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think we will hear Jay Bilas pointing to the 2nd half of the the Oklahoma State game as the turning point for this team when we making our run in March.
The Husky Run is in September.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
JA was not good in the 1st half but some of those TOs were on his team also - roared back in 2nd half
RP was in his funk the 1st 12 minutes and he responded
Larrier went down and the young kids, for the most part, responded well - Vital and Vance in particular
IF AB didn't get that bogus 1st half foul call and was forced to sit when UConn was making a run - that was the turning point in my mind
The refs didn't help - not saying the reason for the loss- but OSU was slapping and holding on every play and even Bilas was amazed at the calls
To be blown out by nearly 20 pts in the 1st half, lose questionably your "best" player and to be within 4 pts with less than 1 minute remaining - for this team, that is amazing.
Some here make it a game to blame KO on everything from the ceiling tiles at Gampel to AGs injury. I am most convinced that he had a lot to say to RP on the bench in the 1st half to JA when he was sitting and the whole team in the half time locker room. That's on KO as James loves to say
I for one am not convinced that this team is dead. I am not saying that they are sweet 16 or even tournament bound - yet............................
Get Larrier and AG back, hopefully RP and JA have returned to form, the kids will all grow, need to get into SE's head a little and keep AB on the floor as much as possible.
This team showed a big heart - now it needs to keep pumping

Reaction Score
Amazing? This was supposed to be a top-15 team. They lost to Northeastern and Wagner at home with a healthy AG and Larrier.

Ok State was never in doubt, UConn couldn't make any stops in the last 5 minutes.

JA was not good in the 1st half but some of those TOs were on his team also - roared back in 2nd half
RP was in his funk the 1st 12 minutes and he responded
Larrier went down and the young kids, for the most part, responded well - Vital and Vance in particular
IF AB didn't get that bogus 1st half foul call and was forced to sit when UConn was making a run - that was the turning point in my mind
The refs didn't help - not saying the reason for the loss- but OSU was slapping and holding on every play and even Bilas was amazed at the calls
To be blown out by nearly 20 pts in the 1st half, lose questionably your "best" player and to be within 4 pts with less than 1 minute remaining - for this team, that is amazing.
Some here make it a game to blame KO on everything from the ceiling tiles at Gampel to AGs injury. I am most convinced that he had a lot to say to RP on the bench in the 1st half to JA when he was sitting and the whole team in the half time locker room. That's on KO as James loves to say
I for one am not convinced that this team is dead. I am not saying that they are sweet 16 or even tournament bound - yet........
Get Larrier and AG back, hopefully RP and JA have returned to form, the kids will all grow, need to get into SE's head a little and keep AB on the floor as much as possible.
This team showed a big heart - now it needs to keep pumping

Reaction Score
Amazing? This was supposed to be a top-15 team. They lost to Northeastern and Wagner at home with a healthy AG and Larrier.

Ok State was never in doubt, UConn couldn't make any stops in the last 5 minutes.

Comical as to why you're even here, this is for UConn fans not Cuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom