OT: - Elway's long running QB strategy finally realized | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Elway's long running QB strategy finally realized

Status
Not open for further replies.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Former Washington QB, Shane Falco #16, is currently available and would make a good Replacement.
Falco is 46 now, 24 years removed from the embarrassment of the 1996 Sugar Bowl.

Reaction Score
So, for whatever reason as a Pats fan, I always sorta liked the Broncos. Moved to CO a decade+ ago, and have followed with more interest. Seems like the idiot Elway has finally reached his goal of not having a single servicable quarterback.

Elway was a great QB. He is the worst exec ever, behind only everyone on the Cowboys executive team. And possibly the Jets. But this headline alone may put Elway narrowy in the lead. Not necessarily fair with COVID, but the man sucks at his job.

All Broncos QBs unavailable Sunday vs. Saints

But you can get a really good burger at his restaraunt at Denver airport for $18. So there's that.

The Bronco situation has been turned into a disaster by Covid. I wouldn't judge anything happening in Denver right now given their demolition by the virus.

Reaction Score
No game, no game day paycheck.

Threatening not to play seemed to work for the Ravens. Broncos got hosed. Heck, that was a winnable game for the broncos if they had mediocre Drew Lock playing as Taysom Hill is horrible. The league is selectively moving games. I’ve read the NFL was punishing the broncos for breaking protocols and not being forthcoming in contact tracing interviews, but throwing the team to the wolves with no QB and no practice is insane. I can’t imagine all the other teams with covid issues were running perfect protocols.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger