Elite 8 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Elite 8

Reaction Score
Congratulations to NC State and Wes Moore, one of the classiest and most likable coaches in the game. Nobody thought this would be the year but I’m thrilled to see them break through after a couple NCAA tournament heartbreakers. When they’re on, I’d say that James/Rivers/Brooks/Hayes are the best backcourt in the country and River Baldwin has consistently played above her talent level. Ultimately this is a team where everyone understands their role and plays it perfectly.

There have been a ton of incredible coaching jobs this year but I think Dawn, Wes, and Scott Rueck have all done something remarkable and all three would be runaway favorites for NCOY in a different season.

Reaction Score
I saw a social media post about the Men's starters in Elite 8, as I couldn't find similar for Women's, I thought I would do it.

Note: As at completion of Sweet 16.

Elite 8 Transfers Logos.jpg

Elite 8 Transfers.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Two words:

TESSA JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Please play her more, Dawn!
Saw their post game presser. Tessa is a very sweet, unassuming young lady. Love to see thoughtful young people become winners.

Reaction Score
It's a much harder sell to get high level players excited to play in the WCC compared to the Pac 12. Rueck is a good coach but this will undoubtedly be a stark adjustment.

I can see conference matter for recruiting, but if you are already there and you like your team …
OregonSt could be top 5 next year. If you’re leaving that because of changing conferences, then I question whether you were ever that committed.

Reaction Score
I can see conference matter for recruiting, but if you are already there and you like your team …
OregonSt could be top 5 next year. If you’re leaving that because of changing conferences, then I question whether you were ever that committed.
Fair. And look at Gonzaga's ability to compete coming out of that conference. It's doable if it's done right. Coach Rueck would be someone I think who could do it.

Reaction Score
Congrats to the Beavers. Oregon St. came a lot further way than anyone else.......
But not far enough for Rueck to get any COY attention, not even in his own conference.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You know how Eastern Orthodix churches have Easter a few weeks later than Roman Catholics.

Is there an Eastern Orthodox st Patrick’s day? And is Kim celebrating?

Reaction Score
Morrow and Williams have absolutely killed LSU with their shot selection.

Reaction Score
Van lith with some bad TOs. Last one Reese didn’t even look at her and just ran back on D.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
No idea why they keep Hailey Van Lith on Clark when they have Flaujae available. Hailey Van Lith is working her butt off but is just way too small and Clark is shooting right over her.

Reaction Score
Bizarre officiating

Shoulda been a foul on lsu for tripping Marshall
Then bad offensive foul call on Reese

Reaction Score
LSU should’ve known they were in trouble when Mulkey came out not wearing a print.

That green, while a bit leprechauny, is her most understated and almost normal.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
At least Kim has her shoe collection to keep her happy during the off-season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom