Elite 8 Sunday games | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Elite 8 Sunday games

Reaction Score
Screenshot_20230326-195509~2.png

Reaction Score
That's crazy. But I've always hated these metrics after watching a baseball game where fox had the losing team with 0% chance to win after being down 8 runs in the late innings. Losing team scores 10 and wins. Point is: 0 percent chance means impossible. Which it wasn't.

Reaction Score
Most concerning is they have that refuse to lose vibe, and have been backing it up. If we get ahead of them, we need to continue full throttle against and try to bury them by 20-30 too like we have been doing, because 10-15 points is not going to be enough to rattle or discourage them. And if it close throughout, we have to continue to execute and not let them rattle us.

How would you characterize UConn’s vibe thus far? “Not a huge fan of losing but if forced to do so we’ll get over it?”

Miami’s beaten the teams they’ve played. So has UConn. The main difference thus far has been that UConn has not had to make a frantic comeback to do so. Why that makes Miami terrifying is beyond me.

Reaction Score
How would you characterize UConn’s vibe thus far? “Not a huge fan of losing but if forced to do so we’ll get over it?”

Miami’s beaten the teams they’ve played. So has UConn. The main difference thus far has been that UConn has not had to make a frantic comeback to do so. Why that makes Miami terrifying is beyond me.
It's been dominating, and they've been like sharks at the smell of blood in the water and stepping on their throats once they do. I'm just concerned that Miami won't be demoralized and fold like the preceeding teams have, and have shown the ability against good teams to come back.

Reaction Score
I want to see a similar start. Guards and Sanogo taking it right at Omier and get some quick ones on him. He’s not been immune from foul trouble and if they start having to manage his minutes, it’s going to be a LONG night. Even with him in, we should control the boards and be able to run.

Bottom line, it’s the final four and any team CAN beat us. Miami has a great offense and bad defense. We’re a much more rounded team. That doesn’t mean they can’t shoot lights out and take us down but that was Gonzaga’s path too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom