ELITE 8 - Day One | Page 5 | The Boneyard

ELITE 8 - Day One

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I think we offered him. I seem to remember people going nuts when he committed elsewhere .

There was nothing people didn't go nuts for in the past 2 years.

I finally started going nuts on the on-floor product this year. Rightfully so imo.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This final 4 is going to be almost intolerable. Villanova nope. Kansas nope. Michigan meh. Gotta root for Loyola. The other possibilities bring them too close to a really great program that has been sagging recently.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
This final 4 is going to be almost intolerable. Villanova nope. Kansas nope. Michigan meh. Gotta root for Loyola. The other possibilities bring them too close to a really great program that has been sagging recently.

If I didn’t have a Michigan/nova Title game in my bracket I’d agree with you.

Reaction Score

As long as it doesn't have Duke, Kentucky, UNC, and Syracuse in it I'm good. Louisville and Michigan St too. That's about the best you can hope for these days with a down UConn and choke artists like Cincinnati, Xavier, and UVA being given top seeds.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom