Ekmark | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Ekmark

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Well I mean graduating from UConn then going to Harvard law wouldn't have been too shabby either, you know?

Reaction Score
ASU has no one averaging more than 24 minutes per game, and no fewer than 11 players are averaging double-digit minutes.
No attack here Plebe, I just like the irony in numbers.....I do wish all transfers well.
ASU has no fewer than 11 players averaging double-digit minutes...
Geno has no fewer than 11 National Championships.....

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I was worried about Ekmark when we played ASU. She had a terrible game against us. She went 2-12 and had 3 rebounds and 3 TO's. That being said both Asia Durr and Arica Carter, for us, had terrible games as well. It was heartening to me that our two best scorers could have bad games and we still won, if only by 2.

I have not watched enough of ASU to know if that was an anomaly for Ekmark or not. What I do know is that if you went to Uconn and later transferred, you are most likely going to be a darn good player and one to plan your defense around. Either she was really off, or, our defense really made things difficult on her. Or both. While I was there, I can't remember the details of that long ago.
Courtney's shooting stats are ok, but not great. Her strength at the moment is 3-pointers. I think she shoots well when she has time, but quick defenses give her trouble. She is much better as a spot-up shooter than off the dribble. Her (9-game) season averages:

Overall: .388

Inside the arc: .348

Outside the arc: .404

Free throws: .667

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member