Ek....St. Mary's in the Arizona state tourney | The Boneyard

Ek....St. Mary's in the Arizona state tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
That has already started...I had the date wrong yesterday. [shocker].

St. Mary's won the sectional final defeating Westview High 70-42. Westview was unbeaten going in.
Courtney had 38....yikes! Give this kid another 18 months to develop before her first Jump Ball in Storrs and she will be in the mix for serious PT right away...imo.

Mater Dei [Katie Samuelson 2015 stud] and Duncanville [Texas] still are ahead of St. Mary's in the USAToday rankings. Win Arizona....and get some hellp and repeat as mythical national champs.
Go Ek!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I was going to say that the score in the Westview game was relatively close for St. Mary's, but beating a previously undefeated team by 28 is solid.

The more I read about Courtney, the more I think she will be a star and not just a nice complementary piece. She has more than another full season to develop. Yikes, indeed!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Blake Ive heard from some of my NYC friends that Courtney is not only a very good defender but a terrific shooter. Im really excited about her coming to Uconn. She is a very special player. The video I posted the other day on her, well sells herself. She got it together and imo will be a coach on the floor. Listening to the video she sounds like Kelly Faris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom