Edsall's Open Door Policy Brings Former UConn Players, State College Coaches To Storrs (M. Anthony) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Edsall's Open Door Policy Brings Former UConn Players, State College Coaches To Storrs (M. Anthony)

Reaction Score
Always thought he was well intentioned but just over his head. Had no idea how much of an insecure fraud he really was knowing full well that the emperor had no clothes. Warde got played

So did I. I bought the whole schick hook, line, and sinker.

Reaction Score
Matt managed to PO the program? That's amazing.

It's nice to know Diaco is now the most unwelcome person associated with football on campus.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Look, HCRE 2.0 will ultimately be judged based off of what the team accomplishes on the field, but as someone who was extremely happy with the hire, even I find myself impressed at how HCRE 2.0 seems to have a different outlook and aura about him this go around.

Fingers crossed one of the QBs is a play maker, because along with the O-Line nothing would expedite a resurgence quicker.
We might have caught HCRE in his sweet spot ... he's been around long enough to have amassed a huge amount of experience in how to run a program, but he hasn't been around too long where the game has passed him by.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Edsall inviting LT back and trolling Bobby Fishcakes in one tweet. Well played sir

I need him to tweet out confirmation that we WILL be running our actual defensive scheme during the spring game

Reaction Score
Andre Dixon‏ @Andre_Dixon 7h
I'm proud to say I was coached by the best RB coach in the country. Not every player can say their coach played at a high level. Can't thank you enough for showing me the game!!! #bleedblue #uconnnation #uconnfootball#REStorred
020.jpg

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I assume arena coaches must work 9-5s. I think they get like 100k per staff and the head coach usually takes 75-80k.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom