Edsall is doing an amazing job with our culture. | The Boneyard

Edsall is doing an amazing job with our culture.

Reaction Score
Doesn’t that fall on Spanos? According to some on this board he’s doing a great job with this defense

Reaction Score
Or not punting from the 37 when you’re down only 10 and have momentum...or running when you’re down 20....or wasting 20 seconds at the end of the 3rd... or not staying in a 5DB set
He has turned the worst defense in the history of FBS football into a defense that falls somewhere between mediocre and terrible. He deserves credit for that.

Reaction Score
Or not punting from the 37 when you’re down only 10 and have momentum...or running when you’re down 20....or wasting 20 seconds at the end of the 3rd... or not staying in a 5DB set
Of all the things that happened today; punting 3 times in USF territory was the worst. What were they net 15 yds? Randy is stuck in a time warp. With each debacle it gets more difficult to argue "he needs time".

Reaction Score
He has turned the worst defense in the history of FBS football into a defense that falls somewhere between mediocre and terrible. He deserves credit for that.
True...lets stop pretending that we are a FB school. Let's drop it, LAX is the future.

Reaction Score
The move to a 5DB set and not getting out of it was maddening. The third and seven sweep in the first quarter caused me to vomit.

Last edited:

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I was debating with myself whether Edsall culture would have allowed clotheslining the kicker and holder the next time they lined up for a placekick and decided that it should have happened regardless.

Reaction Score
All the haters on Edsall really. If we got rid of him now our team would go down the shitter. He wants to be here to re-establish a proven football team. We don’t have good recruits let him get his players in for three years. I guarantee a difference.

Reaction Score
All the haters on Edsall really. If we got rid of him now our team would go down the shitter. He wants to be here to re-establish a proven football team. We don’t have good recruits let him get his players in for three years. I guarantee a difference.
I don’t know what you call our team now, but I would say it’s already in the shitter.

Reaction Score
I don’t know what you call our team now, but I would say it’s already in the shitter.
Well we have incapable disco recruits still and Edsall recruits are still young.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom