Edsall gets ripped on DC radio | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Edsall gets ripped on DC radio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Your point being?

The guy set the standard for taking a 1AA program to 1A and how he did it will be studied by anyone dumb enough tty the same move in this football environment.

If you want to talk about irony your response to my other post....well this one by you answered the question about football IQ.

Sometimes setting the standard is quite an accomplishment, sometimes not so much. Since I don't know who he was competing against other than USF (not sure about Boise); who are all the other 1AA to 1A program moves for major state universities (so have comparable resources) since say 2000 or so that hcRE's performance should be judged against. Probably to be fair comparison, program should probably also be in a BCS conference so recruiting to BCS conference advantage is taken into consideration.

Reaction Score
Sometimes setting the standard is quite an accomplishment, sometimes not so much. Since I don't know who he was competing against other than USF (not sure about Boise); who are all the other 1AA to 1A program moves for major state universities (so have comparable resources) since say 2000 or so that hcRE's performance should be judged against. Probably to be fair comparison, program should probably also be in a BCS conference so recruiting to BCS conference advantage is taken into consideration.

UConn and USF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69