Edsall Dumpster Fire, Worse than P or D, by far. | The Boneyard

Edsall Dumpster Fire, Worse than P or D, by far.

Reaction Score
This game was horrendous. We play well then just seems like team doesn’t care. I’m hoping next recruiting classes we see better

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
They put in Bisack. 3 minutes left. Great.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Yeah this is ridiculous. My buddy and I are done with season tix. We will just cherry pick games and go for free or very reduced prices. We are the absolute worst program in FBS. Next year won’t be any better

Same. I'm as die hard as they come, but there's no point to buying season tix. They need to get the message that we're fed up.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Crocker's "D" gives up 50+ points again - ouch! Remember it was 21 - 14 UConn in the 1st half. This is painful. I hope Benedict's "on the cheap" resto plan for UConn football has come to an end. At the very least Crocker should be fired and provided with a bus ticket to get home. If Edsall refuses to take a question about Crocker at the post game presser, he should be made to drive the bus...

Reaction Score
Good news? This season ends next week.

Bad news? Has David Benedict sat down and really established a vision for the type of athletic dept. he wants? I have never seen such epic suckage in UConn athletics as I have on Benedict's watch. Across many different programs.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
We’re never blowm out in Q1. It’s close, we’re even leading mid Q2 , then the wheels fall off. Coaching? Kids get tired? Other teams adapt, and we don’t?

Reaction Score
Diaco with PP recruits had some good defenses. Last year with Ormsby, Carrezola, and Foley up front we mismanaged our personal and started the backward slide. Edsall exists in his own delusions. Putting in Biseck was a dick move. Do we have to hope that a new President can make a difference with the football program.

Reaction Score
Good news? This season ends next week.

Bad news? Has David Benedict sat down and really established a vision for the type of athletic dept. he wants? I have never seen such epic suckage in UConn athletics as I have on Benedict's watch. Across many different programs.

You have any facts to back this up or are you throwing your feces against the wall?

Reaction Score
Diaco failed to recruit quality defensive players in 2015 and 2016. Do the research and see for yourself, it was a defensive recruiting horror show. The P and Diaco class of 2014 was a suckfest too. Three straight defensive recruiting disasters.

Look it up you lazy bums.

I wasn't expecting much but I also didn't expect the worst statistical defense in the history of college football and we have locked that one down. I think we need to hold Temple to 3 yards if we want to avoid the historical record books.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Diaco failed to recruit quality defensive players in 2015 and 2016. Do the research and see for yourself, it was a defensive recruiting horror show.
Problem is we played a lot of Edsall’s recruits this year on D and saw nothing from the way they performed that suggests strength and condition will be enough to change the bottomline. To me that is the real alarming issue here. I don’t see any where near enough of randy’s recruits on D showing meaningful upside.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I still believe that Edsall is better than Diaco, but the margin is shrinking. Furthermore, if he doesn't fix the mess he made by leaving in the first place, he'll go down as the worst thing to ever happen to UConn football.

Sadly, PP was better than both of them. We just needed his OC to apply for Social Security benefits and it never happened...

Reaction Score
Edsall has officially shown he was more lucky then skilled first time around. Now he’s just washed up and delusional.

Reaction Score
I wasn't expecting much but I also didn't expect the worst statistical defense in the history of college football and we have locked that one down. I think we need to hold Temple to 3 yards if we want to avoid the historical record books.
I guess that could be the only reason to show up to The Rent next Saturday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom