ECU Record So Far...

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
FF9F1091-5B8A-46A8-BE64-469512D33BAF.jpeg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
They've had two acting head coaches since Heather Macy resigned. Heather Macy was the basketball coach for the current Acting Head Coach Nicole Mealing, who was an assistant to Macy for 3 years at ECU and 4 years before that as the Pirates video coordinator. I have no ideaa whether there is an active search for a head Coach. This young lady may be a chip of the old block, so the Pirates may come more than prepared to be chippy.

If things can get messed up in ECU athletics they will. Former Tenn AD Dave Hart is Special Adviser to the AD:

1549465246540.png

Hart on the left.

Yeah, that Dave Hart. Accused of fostering a sexist climate in Tenn Athletic Dept for starters.

Last edited:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Wasnt there a problem with ECU and Uconn a few years ago. Maybe chippy play?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
South Carolina Upstate???

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I didn’t know that Macy had resigned.

So, they lost to Duke? Sad, very sad. ;)

UCF is physical but fairly clean. ECU was physical in a not so good way. Did UConn just hold the ball at the end to avoid contact?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Formerly the University of South Carolina at Spartanburg. It's located in the upstate region of South Carolina.
Ok, University of South Carolina Spartanburg?????

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Ok, University of South Carolina Spartanburg?????
Maybe I am missing something but a lot of universities have campuses throughout the state, here in N.C. we have the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, Wilmington, Greensboro, Charlotte (I believe just referred to as Charlotte now), etc.
South Carolina has Columbia and 6 satellite campuses I believe.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Formerly the University of South Carolina at Spartanburg. It's located in the upstate region of South Carolina.
Take that bag off your head. Everything is flying right over it. :rolleyes:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Take that bag off your head. Everything is flying right over it. :rolleyes:
BTW, there needs to be a BY limit on the number of posters who wear bags on their emoji. I keep getting confused with @SECbbfan24 and @triaddukefan when initially reading a comment about an SEC team wondering “why is Triad even commenting on this” then realize it’s our Fargas challenged colleague from Baton Rouge! We need a ruling from @HuskyNan on this...tell SEC to “stay in his emoji lane bro” and find a new way to exhibit his fan frustrations... :rolleyes:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
BTW, there needs to be a BY limit on the number of posters who wear bags on their emoji. I keep getting confused with @SECbbfan24 and @triaddukefan when initially reading a comment about an SEC team wondering “why is Triad even commenting on this” then realize it’s our Fargas challenged colleague from Baton Rouge! We need a ruling from @HuskyNan on this...tell SEC to “stay in his emoji lane bro” and find a new way to exhibit his fan frustrations... :rolleyes:

well if things play out like I think they will play out this week.... imma have to have more than a paper bag

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
We have so many UConn fans with the same or similar avatars it would just be mean to ask our visiting friends to change theirs.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
If UConn doesn’t turn around its lackluster play, we may have a paper bag epidemic. :(

Reaction Score
I don't think these games (ECU) help UCONN at all. I could keep watching after Q1, but this game is so lopsided, I turned it off.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I don't think these games (ECU) help UCONN at all. I could keep watching after Q1, but this game is so lopsided, I turned it off.
Well, it does give the bench players time on the court. More importantly, it helps Lou get back in the groove

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I was checking the score while waiting for my Falafel Wrap.... and all i could think of was Rocky 4

throw-the-damn-towel-gif-4.gif

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom