OT: - East Carolina beats #5 Houston | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: East Carolina beats #5 Houston

Reaction Score
I'll paypal you $10 if you find post where I say anything good about the AAC as a conference in the last two years. Given your IQ and time spent here my bet is you probably need it.
nice one. you spent yesterday afternoon needlessly defending an aac team's choice to play hogwarts over gonzaga... i don't use paypal but you can venmo me

i'd never engaged with you on here before, don't know you from adam, but your random and pointless defensive posture re an aac team might as well have been posted by freescooter

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Part of the issue is the AAC is a weaker league and doesn't get any respect from the committee. Even when we made the tournament in the AAC we had a low seed because they considered us a mid major. We absolutely had our down years while in the AAC, but the AAC wasn't doing us any favors either with getting bids. In the Big East we will get the benefit of the doubt more often come selection time.

So it's hard to say UConn didn't have an impact on the number of bids the AAC received, because we were playing an AAC schedule and were getting the same mid-major treatment as the rest of the league.
I'm not sure there is one thing in this post that is accurate. I guess UConn was in the AAC and is now in the BE, so there is that.

Reaction Score
nice one. you spent yesterday afternoon needlessly defending an aac team's choice to play hogwarts over gonzaga... i don't use paypal but you can venmo me

i'd never engaged with you on here before, don't know you from adam, but your random and pointless aac team defensive posture read like a freescooter post
Great job demonstrating that IQ in this failure of a response. Thanks for looking. Too bad you couldn't find one response to support your claim.

Also, you either do not know the definition of "defend" or your reading comprehension is sorely lacking.

Reaction Score
if the below isnt an attempt to defend an aac team while taking shots at UConn, then what do you call it? pointless debate? random nonsense? noise? stupidity?
lady of the lake lol
I would kill to play Our Lady of Lake right now. But we would rather schedule no one and sit around and do nothing.

Also, Our Lady of Lake beat the #152 rated Kenpom team in Texas St. 152 is right where teams like Temple, Harvard, and Washington rank
good for lady of the lake....Houston ducked Gonzaga so they could play Hogwarts.
At least Houston has the stones to play someone. UConn is in no position to mock other team's schedule.

Reaction Score
if the below isnt an attempt to defend an aac team while taking shots at UConn, then what do you call it? pointless debate? random nonsense? noise? stupidity?
Ok, so I see reading is the problem for you. It can be hard, I understand that. But lets try it again:

"I'll paypal you $10 if you find post where I say anything good about the AAC as a conference"

I even bolded it for you.

Since, in your words, I am one of the "biggest aac zealots" this should not be hard to find.

Reaction Score
Ok, so I see reading is the problem for you. It can be hard, I understand that. But lets try it again:

"I'll paypal you $10 if you find post where I say anything good about the AAC as a conference"

I even bolded it for you.

Since, in your words, I am one of the "biggest aac zealots" this should not be hard to find.
bro i dont care about your fake bet, i'm not reading all 493 of your gloriously dumb posts. you wasted an afternoon defending an aac team at the expense of UConn just for the sake of it. it's one in the same.

Reaction Score
bro i dont care about your fake bet, i'm not reading all 493 of your gloriously dumb posts. you wasted an afternoon defending an aac team at the expense of UConn just for the sake of it. it's one in the same.
Ok bro. Thanks for admitting you're an idiot. Could have saved us some time if you did this 5 post ago.

Reaction Score
Ok bro. Thanks for admitting you're an idiot. Could have saved us some time if you did this 5 post ago.
you honestly thought i was taking a 12 year olds bet seriously lol

Last edited:
Reaction Score
you honestly thought i was taking a 12 year olds fake bet seriously lol
Assuming I am younger than you when you use "bro", "lol", "hogwarts" and cannot read and comprehend a simple sentence is rich.

Reaction Score
Assuming I am younger than you when you use "bro", "lol", "hogwarts" and cannot read and comprehend a simple sentence is rich.
that's...not what that means. i was comparing you to a 12 year old because they think people take their fake bets seriously. this is fun though. keep struggling to come up with personal insults for me

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom