Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
#3 lamb shakes
4- sams tst [tentacle squat thrusts
5 ?

doppler effect? elench? earwig?

these right (correct) coast huskies are very funny stuff

Reaction Score
I have never understood any of your posts. Is English your second language?

Reaction Score
I have never understood any of your posts. Is English your second language?

Maybe that's it as it would seem he is posting from somewhere like Amsterdam or something…"hash"tag -CHAP

tdrink

Pessimistic idealist
Reaction Score
Pretty sure "Winning!" had something to do with NC3.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
#3 lamb shakes
5 ?

doppler effect? elench? earwig?

these right (correct) coast huskies are very funny stuff

We know his shift key works, because he uses it for the question mark and the pound or hashtag. But not too open sentences. Then again, he never closes sentences with a period, either.

The penultimate line of his post reads like something invented by the speech-to-text interpreter on his phone.

We know that chap never comments on his own posts or the comments they generate. Or on anyone else's posts, for that matter. I'm beginning to wonder though if he even reads the replies to his posts.

Reaction Score
I actually understand this one ..which has me worried

NC 3 was the jeremy lamb dance
NC 4 was Senior testiculo

NC 5 will be ?... Doomed
Doomed is timeless and while I would argue it has helped to mojo over the years there can never be a year were we are not Doomed. "WINNING"however was one of my favorites of all time.

Reaction Score
RichZ said:
The penultimate line of his post reads like something invented by the speech-to-text interpreter on his phone.

Clearly, you've never played the classic kids game "scientific principle, Old English word, insect" - my brother and I used to play that game for hours on road trips to grandma's house.

To this day, you can't say "gravity, wif, chigger" to either of us without starting an argument.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I actually understand this one ..which has me worried

NC 3 was the jeremy lamb dance
NC 4 was Senior testiculo

NC 5 will be ?... Doomed

His # 4 had nothing to do with Senhor.

He is talking about TSam's "sweep" on threes that was adopted by most of the bench. He just made up an incomprehensible name for it. Tentacle Squat Thrusts (The capitalization is mine, as it's apparently against chap's religion or something.)

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Clearly, you've never played the classic kids game "scientific principle, Old English word, insect" - my brother and I used to play that game for hours on road trips to grandma's house.

Huh, I used to pull my sister's hair on car trips. she'd respond by punching me. Different strokes I guess.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
fkrCCfd.png

Chap at work.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
We know his shift key works, because he uses it for the question mark and the pound or hashtag. But not too open sentences. Then again, he never closes sentences with a period, either.

We know that chap never comments on his own posts or the comments they generate. Or on anyone else's posts, for that matter. I'm beginning to wonder though if he even reads the replies to his posts.

I think he thinks this is his blog, like Ryan tricked Creed into thinking that a Word document was his blog. At least Chap found the internet.

Reaction Score
His # 4 had nothing to do with Senhor.

He is talking about TSam's "sweep" on threes that was adopted by most of the bench. He just made up an incomprehensible name for it. Tentacle Squat Thrusts (The capitalization is mine, as it's apparently against chap's religion or something.)
It doesn't bother you how easily you seem to be able to translate his posts? I'm not so sure that's a good thing.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
It doesn't bother you how easily you seem to be able to translate his posts? I'm not so sure that's a good thing.

I used to deal with idiots and those of foreign tongue on a daily basis.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Does it bother anyone else that he never posts a second time in his own topics?
Quite frankly there are a lot of other posters I would love to see take this position!;)

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
How do we do the ignore thing again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads