OT: - EAGLES WIN!!!!!!!!!! | The Boneyard

OT: EAGLES WIN!!!!!!!!!!

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Long suffering sports town. First Super Bowl. Congratulations. Maybe now y'all can lose the image of booing Santa Claus.

As for who I was rooting for, let's just say I wasn't rooting for the guy who wrote on a napkin in a resturant, "I resign as HC of the NYJ". Not ever.

Cheesesteaks for everyone!

Reaction Score
Long suffering sports town. First Super Bowl. Congratulations. Maybe now y'all can lose the image of booing Santa Claus.

As for who I was rooting for, let's just say I wasn't rooting for the guy who wrote on a napkin in a resturant, "I resign as HC of the NYJ". Not ever.

Cheesesteaks for everyone!
Yes Jordy I agree! That was bush league!

Reaction Score
Just remember that Connecticut is in New England. :p

Congrats to the Eagles. The Eagles have championships before the "Super Bowl era" that count, too.

Reaction Score
As a giants fan im not gonna lie i was was routing for the eagles in this games as it was going on they were the better team lets face the eagles were the better team then the pats.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Great win for the City of Brotherly Love. Great deal of credit to Coach Pederson and his staff who learned from watching the Falcons lose last year’s SB as well as the Jaguars loss in the AFC Championship this year, that you cannot beat the Patriots in a championship game by playing conservative football.

The Eagles rolled the dice all game long, played relatively error free and got a huge game from their backup QB. Nick Foles will never have to buy another drink in the city of Philadelphia for as long as he lives.

Reaction Score
Salacious ethnic comments will not be tolerated.
Not sure what you’re talking about JS.
The police here in philly, greased poles to prevent people from climbing them.

Reaction Score
I think its the only division NFC East where all 4 teams won the Super Bowl!

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Not sure what you’re talking about JS.
The police here in philly, greased poles to prevent people from climbing them.
Think Poland...

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
As a Patriots fan, I could not believe how poor both defenses were...1 punt and the lack of tackling ability by the Pats secondary. I think that the Pats should fire their DC...oh, wait...
But congrats to the Eagles, they did seem to want it more.

Reaction Score
Listening to the Philly Police Scanner. Good thing the Eagles DIDNT lose :eek::eek::eek:
A friend of mine who is a firefighter in the suburbs of Philly says it wouldn't have mattered. Win or lose would have been the same.;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom