Dyson on Pan Am Games roster | The Boneyard

Dyson on Pan Am Games roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
From the few clips ive seen of him post uconn he seems to have developed/redeveloped his 3 point shot. And as we know he always had the athleticism.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Dyson recently tweeted me to let me know that someone had posted a mean blog about me. It's nice that he still looks after the fans.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Yeah someone hacked his twitter. I thiml he fixed it now though. He is also about to play on the USA team. He was one of they d league players they chose since the NBA is in it's lockout. The lockout doesn't effect the d league.

Reaction Score
I've always been a huge fan of Dyson. Such a hard luck story ..... what he went through as frosh .. the injury .. the expectations ....

have ne personal insight on the guy but wish him all the best. Always thought he sh0uld have played football .... wondered that he might have been an NFL cornerback with his strenght, athleticism and toughness. Being a cornerback is like being on an island ...you have to amke plays ... physically too .... Dyson could deliver punishing blows

C

Chief00

If the poster is correct about Jerome and Doug wanting to be on the same team, its a sure sign that neither of them have turned the corner. Not a good idea.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
If the poster is correct about Jerome and Doug wanting to be on the same team, its a sure sign that neither of them have turned the corner. Not a good idea.

seems like you haven't turned the corner either, let it go

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Turn the corner? Please save it. So what he likes to go out and have fun just like any other athlete. Doesn't mean he doesn't work hard either. Also Douggie isn't on the team yet. But he will soon.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Also is smoking weed is the problem then you don't want Kuran Iverson or any other big time player in CT for that matter.

Reaction Score
Wiggins tweeted something the other day about how they maybe on the same team again, so I think something maybe in the works. Whether it happens or not, who knows. Who cares that they got caught smoking weed together, most people do it at some point and it happened 4 years ago. I hope the best for the both of them and I think it would be pretty cool if they were on the same team.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
Wiggins tweeted something the other day about how they maybe on the same team again, so I think something maybe in the works. Whether it happens or not, who knows. Who cares that they got caught smoking weed together, most people do it at some point and it happened 4 years ago. I hope the best for the both of them and I think it would be pretty cool if they were on the same team.
And maybe Jamal Coombs-McDaniel could get them new stuff. Funny how some people get a pass and others don't.

Reaction Score
Well this thread went exactly how I expected it to go. God, you all suck.

Reaction Score
I also hope the best for Jamal Coombs-McDaniel, never said a bad word about the kid throughout the whole situation. Just my opinion, I don't think it's a huge deal that they smoked a little marijuana. If Jamal Coombs-McDaniel did it a month later, I believe he would have just got a ticket (Wasn't it decriminalized soon after?). I feel some people think that just becasue these kids play at such a high level they don't smoke or drink, most of them do, in the end they're normal college students. Like I said earlier, just my opinion..

Reaction Score
And, oh yea, about Wiggins and Dyson being on the same team, I haven't heard anything more than that tweet. We'll just have to see what happens once the d-league gets going I guess.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
I also hope the best for Jamal Coombs-McDaniel, never said a bad word about the kid throughout the whole situation. Just my opinion, I don't think it's a huge deal that they smoked a little marijuana. If Jamal Coombs-McDaniel did it a month later, I believe he would have just got a ticket (Wasn't it decriminalized soon after?). I feel some people think that just becasue these kids play at such a high level they don't smoke or drink, most of them do, in the end they're normal college students. Like I said earlier, just my opinion..

I realized I was being cryptic and some posters would not understand my snide remark. I have the same opinion as you regarding the actions of Jerome, Doug and Jamal Coombs-McDaniel regarding their use of marijuana. My remark should have been directed at Chief who is extremely judgmental with Jerome and has lauded Jamal Coombs-McDaniel in the past. I have nothing against Jamal Coombs-McDaniel. I was challenging Chief00 who can't let a thread about Jerome go without some attempt to put Jerome in a bad light.

The moment this thread was started, I was certain Chief would make a post that would offer something negative about Dyson. Jerome is Chief's Moby Dick. No matter what positive accomplishments Jerome may do he will always be one step away from not "Turning the Corner". If anyone has seen Clockwork Orange, the movie was tailored for someone like Chief.

Of course I was also wondering if I would be able to ignore Chief regarding this issue over Jerome. I can say one thing. I responded, but whereby Chief would have made me cringe in the past with his attitude towards Jerome, I actually find his antics humorous if not sad.

Everyone of us has positive and negative attributes and Jerome, Chief and myself are no different in this regard. I read Chiefs posts and there are topics he creates or responds in which he is quite reasonable imo. So I don't dismiss Chief as a person. I do think his need to seek out the negative regarding Dyson is something that is unhealthy for him. That is different than saying Chief is unhealthy. But Chief is as unlikely to move past his obsession with Jerome as Jerome is unlikely to change his so called "bad" habits. I recognize this and it reduces any positive spin I can say about myself regarding my snide remark. Trying to marginalize or change Chief is futile if he doesn't recognize he has a problem. Certainly I can be wrong regarding my defense of Jerome. But even if I'm correct that Jerome has many positive attributes, I'm wasting my time with trying to convince Chief otherwise.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score

The sun will rise, the sun will set, and Chief will always be present in a Dyson thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom