Duquesne v. UConn — Game Thread | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Duquesne v. UConn — Game Thread

Reaction Score
Yes. She looked pretty good. I am really pulling for this kid.
All the frosh that played looked pretty darn good, Molly and Kyla had good nights---With the blossoming of the Frosh--each looked very good--the PT of Molly and Kyla now more than ever is determined on their practicing and skill improvement. As a TOTAL UCONN game, every member contributed --Geno must be a bit happy in this performance.

Reaction Score
Missed the game last night because I had to work (yuck!). Tried to catch parts on my WatchESPN on my phone, but really tough when in a "customer service" position. Just finished watching the replay on BY. Most Excellent Game... pretty much in All Phases. This game showed some of the best of the Huskies...and why they are ranked #1. Way to early to talk about AAs...but the performances by some of our Players showed why they deserve to be included in that kind of discussion.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
By the way anyone notice that the announcer pronounced Geno's last name as "Remmia"? Anyone notice that Lou increased the arc on her shots just a bit?

1 3/4 degrees I believe.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
I think uconn played there most complete game of season.

As I've said 190 times Kyla can play. Happy for her today.

KLS best player on team when she wants to do it all. What a game. She's clearly an amazing dynamic kid.

Defense was solid, led to countless breakaways.

Kia was great a nice homecoming.

Justine was on her game. She's must have loved being in cold Canada a few days before xmas ha. Great interview with kias dad, completely ignored the mom ha.

From the game right into the Geno show. It was a good birthday gift for me!!!
I wonder why Kia's mother was completely ignored. There must be a good reason.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I thought she was going to ask her a question but never did. Kinda weird. Maybe she's camera shy.
Generally reporters ask if you want to talk and some people decline. Perhaps Kia's mother said no, I'll let my husband do the talking for both of us. Sometimes the reporter expects to come back to a couple and the director will say no, lets move on, often because of time constraints.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Generally reporters asks if you want to talk and some people decline. Perhaps Kia's mother said no, I'll let my husband do the talking for both of us. Sometimes the reporter expects to come back to a couple and the director will say no, lets move on, often because of time constraints.

Great Response, thats most likely true. They must be so proud of all there kids. How amazing Kia's Brother is a pro Hockey player, and Kia will be WNBA next year.

Reaction Score
Dew-kwez-knee @BroadwayVa . From the great Canadian city of Pittsburgh. ;) Nice summary of some of last night's happies Broadway.
The great State Of WEST Virginia--a few years ago put out a map showing everything West of the Alleghinies (sp) as French Territory from north Georgia to the New France border. There are ruins of forts along the juncture of Va and Wva to fight off the French and Hurons.
Thanks for nice words on the summary--I enjoyed every thing about that game/process.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I think uconn played there most complete game of season.

As I've said 190 times Kyla can play. Happy for her today.

KLS best player on team when she wants to do it all. What a game. She's clearly an amazing dynamic kid.

Defense was solid, led to countless breakaways.

Kia was great a nice homecoming.

Justine was on her game. She's must have loved being in cold Canada a few days before xmas ha. Great interview with kias dad, completely ignored the mom ha.

From the game right into the Geno show. It was a good birthday gift for me!!!
Mom doesn't do many interviews, she lets Dad do it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom