Dunn leaving to become Jets TE coach | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Dunn leaving to become Jets TE coach

Reaction Score
Does anyone know how much Taliek Brown and Shea Ralph get paid to hold clipboards?
Just involved in a conversation on this the other day and someone who looked into the AD numbers said $350K for Shea Ralph. Pretty good gig if you can get it.

Reaction Score
Total breaking point. I didn't want Randy here, but had hope he could turn it around. I've lost any reasonable belief that this program will survive. The possibility of any wins this year hinges on a unknown QB, thin Linebackers, Unknown secondary, young defensive line. With that being said, the worst FBS team in football last year, may not have gotten better. I don't know.
its-over-johnny-its-over.jpg

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
No QB, Mensah, No TE, best receiver is Scott. Might rival the offensive ineptitude from that 2014 season with Chandler/Johnson/Davis leading the offense.

Come on. Three capable QBs. Solid RB and new transfer depth. Incredibly fast WR transfer, plus several freshmen who may step up. Line will be better than it has been in awhile.

I don't understand some of the crap I read in this place. Belichick just lost several coaches, including the effective DC to held the Rams without a TD. Pats fans aren't crying.

Next man up. We will be better. On both sides of the ball.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Seriously?!? The third tier WBB coach makes as much as the OC?!? Where else in the country does that happen?

It’s a joke. And we pay Geno at a rate far beyond what 99% of WBB programs are spending

Reaction Score
I don't understand some of the crap I read in this place. Belichick just lost several coaches, including the effective DC to held the Rams without a TD. Pats fans aren't crying.

Pats fans have seen their team in the Super Bowl 9 of the last 18 years. They have little to cry about.

Reaction Score
Having such a good WBB team is probably a drain on resources TBH. Hard for them to generate revenue but they suck a ton out with coaching
At this point, it's hard to argue otherwise.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Having such a good WBB team is probably a drain on resources TBH. Hard for them to generate revenue but they suck a ton out with coaching
They are on the back 9 too. Not as bad as football (nothing is) but stick a fork when Geno is done

Reaction Score
He is making the same amount of money with the Jets as his now-raised UConn salary

That doesn’t change anything. He wasn’t making real money for an FBS OC so he left to be a low level NFL assistant.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
That doesn’t change anything. He wasn’t making real money for an FBS OC so he left to be a low level NFL assistant.

People who think he left because of his pay are delusional. His cost of living just doubled. He left for the opportunity to be with one of his closest friends and back in the NFL.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom