Dunkin Fan of the Game gets you a $5.00 Gift Card | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Dunkin Fan of the Game gets you a $5.00 Gift Card

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Here it is boys. Me as Mini-Hurley aka Fan Hurley aka Han Durley. See you next year with an even better impersonation. This was take 1.
View attachment 84470
I’m literally laughing out loud here. Now if you add to that a little Hurley gesture pantomime, that is hysterical.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
I’m literally laughing out loud here. Now if you add to that a little Hurley gesture pantomime, that is hysterical.
When the camera came on I was doing DH gestures. Arms crossed...pointing at refs and yelling...and the classic pumping up the crowd gesture. Next year, my buddy might dress up as a ref and I will yell at him all game and get T'd up or tossed.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Add one of the orange colored Bai's (Ive got Hurley narrowed down to the mango or the clementine) with the label taken off and you are on to something here. Great job.
I thought of that. Tough to get a drink in. Next year I'm going to grow my hair out a little, dye it white/gray, and then shave the bald spot.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I have turned you in the the Connecticut State Police.

There is no pizza in prison, son.
Three words: Statute. Of. Limitations.

Reaction Score
When the camera came on I was doing DH gestures. Arms crossed...pointing at refs and yelling...and the classic pumping up the crowd gesture. Next year, my buddy might dress up as a ref and I will yell at him all game and get T'd up or tossed.
If you do that make sure your buddy has a red round nose as part of the ref costume because most of them are clowns

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom