Duke | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yeah. If we don't make it (and we definitely won't, there's a reason those hurricanes are golden!!! We are doooooomed!) it's definitely going to be a rooting against.

1. is the team I least want to win, and I'd pull for anyone under them:

1. Kentucky
2. UNC
3. Duke
4. Louisville
5. Kansas

Anyone else can win, as far as I'm concerned. I'd probably pull for American teams in the tourney, and Wisconsin.

Same here but not UNC for whatever reason. I mean maybe it's because they're not as relevant as they used to be or whatever but I kind of like this team a little. Meeks I would take in a second and Dustin Jackson is going to be a scoring machine.

Reaction Score
Sure. Maybe Brimah is posting about the Duke loss after his big game against them. He should post his Coppin St stat line on the Duke thread, and then who's boss.

NBA Draft.net doesn't even have him going in 2016, they know he blows.
Duke wanted no part of Brimah
They called fouls on him for taking overtly heavy breathes
That game was such a travesty even the talk shows thought the fix was in.

Horatio

I’m Heat Miser and your Rudolph…
Reaction Score
Yeah. If we don't make it (and we definitely won't, there's a reason those hurricanes are golden!!! We are doooooomed!) it's definitely going to be a rooting against.

1. is the team I least want to win, and I'd pull for anyone under them:

1. Kentucky
2. UNC
3. Duke
4. Louisville
5. Kansas

Anyone else can win, as far as I'm concerned. I'd probably pull for American teams in the tourney, and Wisconsin.

We're still alive but I wouldn't mind Jay Wright finally winning a championship.

Reaction Score
We're still alive but I wouldn't mind Jay Wright finally winning a championship.
Yeah. I'm going to largely pull for New Big East teams, too. Even PC to a point. But if PC is in the second weekend, I think it would depend on whom they are playing.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Beyond stupid post. UConn scores 57 and edges by a terrible Cincy team and people knock Duke, still a #1 seed. Wow.

Brimah was great again, 3 rebounds, 6 pts on lobs. So tired of his antics. Someone needs to tell him to his his face he sucks.
Are you even a UConn fan? Serious question, you don't seem to take any pleasure out of our team's success.

Reaction Score
Have to admit I would like to see most of the BE teams do well, and wouldn't mind Nova to pull it out at all as they are playing very well it seems.

Reaction Score
I think husky91 was warning us that his post was going to be beyond stupid. He was just giving us a heads up.
Agreed his over-response to a happy UConn fan showing joint pleasure in a UConn win and a Duke loss was beyond stupid. I think a troll alert should be sounded.

Reaction Score
husky91 said:
Beyond stupid post. UConn scores 57 and edges by a terrible Cincy team and people knock Duke, still a #1 seed. Wow. Brimah was great again, 3 rebounds, 6 pts on lobs. So tired of his antics. Someone needs to tell him to his his face he sucks.

If I read this post and had to guess who wrote it you would probably be my first guess. Go back to the BCU or providence board or whoever it is you root for you troll

Reaction Score
Have to admit I would like to see most of the BE teams do well, and wouldn't mind Nova to pull it out at all as they are playing very well it seems.
In my teams I wouldn't mind winning, I think Wisconsin has the best shot. And then probably Nova.

An Arizona win wouldn't kill me, especially since they don't recruit in the same area.

Reaction Score
If I read this post and had to guess who wrote it you would probably be my first guess. Go back to the BCU or providence board or whoever it is you root for you troll
Regardless of who he actually roots for (I simply can't picture him rooting for UConn), it is pretty amazing that he has spent over 1500 posts-worth of his life trashing college kids and acting tough on the internet. Talking about someone going up to Brimah and telling him he's garbage to his face.... who even comes up with like that?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
As far as Duke, it's beyond awful how they allow Okafor to eat up space with his shoulder 3-4 times a game without calling offensive fouls? Even Bilas seems amazed by what he gets away with.
Dream of dreams is hoping we get them in the NCAA tourney, PN is guarding Okafor and PN draws a charge call. Talk about full circle. Oh and the good guys win. No need to go full circle in everything. Let's make the scenario complete. Dickie V gets a severe case of laryngitis and can't talk or blubber and Chrissie slips on a banana peel heading to the john.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
NC_Uconn_Fan said:
I think husky91 was warning us that his post was going to be beyond stupid. He was just giving us a heads up.

He doesn't have to warn us, just seeing the handle is enough to alert us to the impending garbage post.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
...someone going up to Brimah and telling him he's garbage to his face.... who even comes up with like that?

It would have to be someone who walks around dragging a step ladder, just in case the occasion arises, I guess.

Since I have him ignored, I didn't see his reply and had to guess as to who it was that got everyone's blood boiling.

It wasn't hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin