Duke | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Duke

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
With a young team, this is bound to happen once in a while. Ever since Coach K succumbed to the Calipari style of recruiting. Uconn is a PROGRAM.

Reaction Score
Not to get off subject, but did anyone see BC-ND last night. Conte forum nearly empty. You could hear the coaches shouting instructions. BC does not deserve the ACC.

Reaction Score
With a young team, this is bound to happen once in a while. Ever since Coach K succumbed to the Calipari style of recruiting. Uconn is a PROGRAM.
Coach K just has Jon Scheyer do all the heavy lifting with recruiting too. It's mad annoying how he still gets great recruits without putting in a grind

Reaction Score
Not to get off subject, but did anyone see BC-ND last night. Conte forum nearly empty. You could hear the coaches shouting instructions. BC does not deserve the ACC.

Exciting game to watch...one point win by Irish on a late shot...leads changed back and forth.

I guess you get the ACCN.

Reaction Score
BC needs UConn more than they know. It’s the closest thing to a local rival. They would benefit immensely as would the ACC in pulling up the north. Syracuse, BC and UConn would be enough mass to rekindle persistent rivalry interest. But, petty people would rather suffer.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Correct... We’ll revisit in April.
Now you have piqued my interest. Is Olivier Sarr on track to graduate this year, and become a grad transfer?

Reaction Score
Now you have piqued my interest. Is Olivier Sarr on track to graduate this year, and become a grad transfer?

Is it for a player? Or is he referencing a possible coaching change at Wake?

Reaction Score

A program that is fairly jubilant about avoiding a fourth straight losing season. Let's keep some perspective. Duke's going to be, at worst, what? A three seed?

Reaction Score
A program that is fairly jubilant about avoiding a fourth straight losing season. Let's keep some perspective. Duke's going to be, at worst, what? A three seed?

Right now....the Bracket Matrix (compilation)...has Duke as the last 2 seed....they might end up as a 3 seed alongside Nova, Seton Hall, Creighton...

Some of this will shift after conference tournaments...

Reaction Score
Duke was up 9 with 1:21 remaining in regulation. It reminded me of this:

That was great to revisit. 12-0 comeback when down 8. Had great seats behind the UConn basket - always remember Okafor ripping the ball away after the Boone (Brown per Nantz) tip at 25 seconds to go ahead. 82-73 two days later!!

Reaction Score
Exciting game to watch...one point win by Irish on a late shot...leads changed back and forth.

I guess you get the ACCN.
They didn't add any additional fees to my service on Optimum. Cant resist the urge to wish BC ill.

Reaction Score
Ha. BC. Couldn’t happen to a nicer team. Wish them nothing but the worst. Besides that Craig smith -Jared Dudley year, they have done nothing since leaving big East

Reaction Score
They didn't add any additional fees to my service on Optimum. Cant resist the urge to wish BC ill.

Tough game for those that hate the Irish and BC...They can't both lose.

I have always disliked having BC and Cuse, distant foreign teams, on FSU's yearly schedule.

The Irish are a whole 'nother kettle of cats.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom