Duke women's team ends their season | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Duke women's team ends their season

Reaction Score
I'm with Scoe with as much as I hate Duke any win or accomplishment by cuse would be a banner , t-shirts, flags and a parade and anything else they could think of. #### on them.

Its easier if you just think about it this way another ACC title for Duke vs an ACC title for Cuse.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I like that reasoning. I think I’d rather see Duke lose. Even though I dislike Cuse more, I see Duke as the face of the ACC (the entitled, incredibly punchable face), so in this scenario I think I’d be happier to see them fail for the whole Duke Network...ahem, ACC Network...audience to see live on TV.
1608995528158.png

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
K cancelled his non-conference schedule, but still playing his conference schedule

And the conference teams he's playing are still playing their non-conference schedule.

I don't think even Dr Fauci can tell us how that makes sense. If you believe you're stopping the spread, you need to cancel everything

On a sidebar, anyone know how many college or professional athletes have died? been hospitalized? or even had serious symptoms? If you don't, and I don't, well that silence speaks loudly in and by itself

I for one agree with an earlier response, they have the freedom to make the choices they make. Just make sure you refund the donations and ticket purchases (I left 1/2 of my seat donation and 100% of my undesignated donation, which I'm sure many others have as well)

Reaction Score
Ok that makes sense. If you weren’t around for the Dream Season and the ones leading up to 1999 then you really would not have the perspective needed to know why Dook is the obvious choice here. ESPN made a documentary named “I hate Christian Laettner”. Any UConn fan from back then could have served as an advisor to the film. The history also helped make 1999 so freaking magical.

Also, the comeback in the last few minutes in 2004 put a cherry on top and helped wipe away 1990, 1991 and 1964.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom