Duke is horrendous | The Boneyard

Duke is horrendous

Reaction Score
Watching this game has me thinking. I was at the 1998 loss to UNC in Greensboro. Joint was obviously filled with UNC fans. Nice people, but lame fans. To this day I'm convinced we win that game if it's anywhere near UCONN. For example, MSG, Boston or New Haven (assuming New Haven had an adequate arena). Definitely a win at MSG.

Reaction Score
It's funny. I watched some of the UNC Cuse game. Most of the UNC Marquette game. Missed their one good win against Fla St.

I came to the same conclusion about UNC.
And Florida State got smacked around by Notre Dame today. Tournament is wide open.

Reaction Score
Exactly...how dare the NCAA even think about not including Duke in their tournament! ?
I mean you have to consider how many people are watching just to see when duke loses

The NCAA wants Duke in the tournament because, one way or another, people watch. They don’t deserve it, but it is what it is.

Reaction Score
Exactly...how dare the NCAA even think about not including Duke in their tournament! ?
They will get the Ivy automatic bid! After all, they are the Harvard of the South. Though as Geno says 5hat “of the South” is a pretty big qualifier.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
How do they still get considered for the tournament? Neither of these teams are very good

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom