Duke is Biggest 2023/24 Season Disappointment to date | The Boneyard

Duke is Biggest 2023/24 Season Disappointment to date

Reaction Score
The way it's been going for us, whoever we 'wiffed' on, we've come out on the winning end. Granted, he is a different breed of recruit.
Either way, I may be in the hopeless minority in saying this is a minor bump on Duke's road. They'll be fine

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Of course, I had to post this article due to the headline. It is never too late for a recruit to change his mind.

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
If Scheyer can’t win with Flagg and Ngongba, I’m sure there are plenty of elementary school rec teams in need of a coach.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If Scheyer can’t win with Flagg and Ngongba, I’m sure there are plenty of elementary school rec teams in need of a coach.
they will mistaken him for a player

Reaction Score
I’d like to point out that prized 5 star recruit TJ Power scored 4 points against Hofstra. I’m sure he’s happy he managed 5 minutes against Colgate too.

Reaction Score
I’d like to point out that prized 5 star recruit TJ Power scored 4 points against Hofstra. I’m sure he’s happy he managed 5 minutes against Colgate too.
They have a lot of pieces, not sure he would be getting more run at UConn. He is a shooter, lets see where he is after he gets his sea legs under him. Our freshman have accomplished little thus far. Rewatching the nc game i found myself thinking we could do better every time ball took a shot. That thought is correct except how will he develop and once he becomes a factor he will open up things for others. Power will be a factor year end.

Reaction Score
They have a lot of pieces, not sure he would be getting more run at UConn. He is a shooter, lets see where he is after he gets his sea legs under him. Our freshman have accomplished little thus far. Rewatching the nc game i found myself thinking we could do better every time ball took a shot. That thought is correct except how will he develop and once he becomes a factor he will open up things for others. Power will be a factor year end.
I don’t disagree. But I wasn’t thinking about us in particular. He probably would play 20 mpg and get paid from a school like USC. If he doesn’t get playing time by the end of the year he has to fight it out against other 5 stars coming in behind him like Flagg. I’m not saying it won’t work out amazing for him but the hype machines for Duke and Kentucky before them always make it seem an offer is a no brainer.

Reaction Score
I mean, no. Michigan State is the biggest disappointment so far. They were preseason top 5 and they are terrible.
Absolutely 100% agree on MichiganStatebeinga disappointment.

I'd also include USC, SMC and Nova as so far disappointments or just teams that need to fix it before they miss it (ncaa's)

Reaction Score
It’s too soon to write any off anyone .
Creighton had a bunch of losses at this point last year was 6-6 but came within a basket of the FF

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom