Duke Getting Involved With Achiuwa | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Duke Getting Involved With Achiuwa

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
It's really not that hard to figure out. Guys with leverage and value as prospects don't want to commit to something unproven, on unstable ground, not a sure thing. The fact is there are many safer picks for recruits who have millions of dollars potentially in the future with a pro career on the line. These top recruits don't want the career trajectories of Daniel Hamiltons and Jalen Adams' of the world, they want to be Jayson Tatum and Anthony Davis. This pains me to say so.

Nobody's committed yet. Bit premature for that take.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
It's really not that hard to figure out. Guys with leverage and value as prospects don't want to commit to something unproven, on unstable ground, not a sure thing. The fact is there are many safer picks for recruits who have millions of dollars potentially in the future with a pro career on the line. These top recruits don't want the career trajectories of Daniel Hamiltons and Jalen Adams' of the world, they want to be Jayson Tatum and Anthony Davis. This pains me to say so.
How come Adams gets an apostrophe and Hamilton doesn't?
If it pains you to say something, keep it to yourself.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Truth is we know very little about Achiuwa's recruitment it has been kept VERY tight lipped. He's the best defensive player in his class he can go anywhere he wants. The thinking is that we have the inside track because we have Kimani Young on staff, who was the director of his AAU program New Heights, and Coach Hurley who used to coach at his high school St. Benedicts and is friends with his coach Mark Taylor. We almost certainly have an open line of communication with him where as other schools have kind of been told that he's not focusing on recruitment until after the AAU season. I'm guessing he comes up with some sort of short list of schools that he's interested in that he wants to take officials to here soon and we will be involved.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
How come Adams gets an apostrophe and Hamilton doesn't?
If it pains you to say something, keep it to yourself.
Dude, just block me and save me from your constant garbage quips in that same sour as a lemon tone you can't seem to shake.

Seriously, do it right now, hit block and end this drama you can't seem to pass up on every one of my posts.

C

Chief00

Dude, just block me and save me from your constant garbage quips in that same sour as a lemon tone you can't seem to shake.

Seriously, do it right now, hit block and end this drama you can't seem to pass up on every one of my posts.

I love it - trying to clean up our phone typos, real spelling errors and grammar - is like someone trying to clean up Jimmy Calhoun’s language. The chance of success is just as high. God Bless.

Reaction Score
You're two peas in a pod. What's your point in front-running bad energy? Do you cheer like this during games?

Why do you care so much about who we get, it’s ok to settle remember? Anyways no one wants top recruits like I do and to start winning again, just don’t see it happening as soon as people here think. The energy I put out there doesn’t matter, either they are coming or their not.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Anyways no one wants top recruits like I do...
Do you mean as much as you do, or the particular way that you do? If it's the former, act like it.

And you can always Ignore me. I'm just doing my part to keep the overall energy positive, which I admit might not work for you or some others individually. They can Ignore my positive slant as well.

Go Huskies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak