Duke at St. Johns | The Boneyard

Duke at St. Johns

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
St. Johns may be the best pickup team I have ever seen. I wonder if they practice alley-oops every day. I can't believe a coach as smart as Krzyzewski is not throwing junk defenses at St. Johns. Asking this team to solve a 1-3-1 would be roughly equivalent of watching st. Johns players take a calculus test.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Almost went to this one but decided against it. Kinda regretting that now.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Poor Donny Marshall has to sit through the Duke / Coach K fest on Fox . He'll probably run to the toilet and vomit at the end or wash his own mouth out with soap . He should get a bonus of some kind for that.

Reaction Score
Have to confess I was rooting for Duke. Have gotten over 1990 and Laettner. Also we are more like Duke CERTAINLY than Queens Community College:(:(

Reaction Score
Wow we love talking about dook here.

Anyway congrats to K, that is noteworthy. Should have an asterisk as about 20% of those wins were gifts.

Nonetheless he is a great coach, and Calhoun beating him when it counted, says alot about our HOF coach.

Reaction Score
Hey the guy deserves his kudo's from us as college basketball lovers. He's a great coach, maybe the greatest and 1,000 wins isn't anything to throw stones at.

But the refs were ready to be part of that celebration for sure, the Johnnies were getting killed the last couple minutes. Thing is they blew the 10 point lead on their own pretty much. I will say this, Okafor gets treated like no on else. Saw 2-3 over the backs that would be called on 97% of the rest of college hoop centers.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Coach K is great but god forbid if a Uconn fan even says something jokingly about Duke without the Connecticut chapter of the Blue Devil Glee club coming out around here . My goodness. Like I always say , everything is friendly until we play them in a regional final and the refs do us in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom