Duke/ Arizona | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Duke/ Arizona

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can you name five better teams at this point? I'd say the three teams that have impressed me the most so far have been Arizona, Oklahoma State, and Michigan State.

Even Okie State has looked blah lately. Seems to me there's enough unevenness to go around.

Reaction Score
I get that your schtick is just to insult people who disagree with you, but let's hear the 12 teams.

Incidentally, they beat Drexel. UConn has played down to just about every team they've played this year but yet when other teams do it (once) then someone is "blind" if they think they're good.

Come up with a new rap.

I have no rap and actually the d**k in you is in full swing. I have said nothing to insult anyone but your "Any team besides UConn you thinnk is even decent" was an attack from someone who just likes to disagree with me. In case you don't recognize it Crack you are the stalking "disagreeer!!" have fun explaining otherwise......

And I did explain that I never said anyone was decent.....but have at it, try to make some sense of yourself!!

Reaction Score
C'mon guy, you break out the "you never played the game" card on a daily basis, and anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot

Sleep it off.

Reaction Score
C'mon guy, you break out the "you never played the game" card on a daily basis, and anyone who disagrees with you is an idiot

Sleep it off.

Sleep what off......I'm not the one stalking a poster to watch his every step am I. Sober as a judge Crack........

It's an opinion board there better be a lot who disagree.........I don't know crap I just talk about what I see.......and you follow it like Ted Bundy.......nice job! Go peek in your neighbors window now while I watch Villanova and Iowa.......will let you know if either is "decent"!! LOL

Oh just in case you missed it I just watched Kansas......they were real good, then they were decent, then they were awful. Typical of many young, inexperienced teams and that was my point. You just can't read all that well, not all on you!

Last edited:

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Are you really both fans of the same team?

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Is there any team besides UConn that you think is even decent?

I was impressed by Arizona. They're not flawless, but it's November. They have a ton of length and plenty of scoring. I was watching one of their nondescript role players when I realized it was Gabe York, who I coveted in high school. Lot of talent on that team. Nick Johnson is one of those guys that looks better on paper or youtube highlights but he seems much improved this year. McConnell is definitely a point guard. Not sure what else you'd call him. They're a handful.
play nice will you. you are an antagonist at times . your comments about zona are great but you gotta start with a jab at mauconn.
mauconn- after watching the gators last night don't think they are on par with zona. this iowa team beating on nova right now looks tough

Reaction Score
Are you really both fans of the same team?
No we're entertaining all of the fans of the same team.....I think! :eek:.......all good ignore button time for both of us. He doesn't like my posts and while he has some good one's for sure, he just is a plain mushroom cap sometimes and I retaliate because I'm possibly the same.......not all on him (or her?)!;)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
No we're entertaining all of the fans of the same team.....I think! :eek:.......all good ignore button time for both of us. He doesn't like my posts and while he has some good one's for sure, he just is a plain mushroom cap sometimes and I retaliate because I'm possibly the same.......not all on him (or her?)!;)
You are both d*ckheads not worthy of any water :) balloons! BigErn has a definite antagonism to anyone who, in his mind, is elevating UConn to an "undeserved status" above other bb programs.

What he failed to realize is that after the BC game you were equally, if not more, critical of the UConn team and their chances for a deep run. You are not being any more critical of Kansas than you were of UConn. If he read both your evaluations he would understand that you are an overly critical d*ckhead and not a Husky Blue glasses d*ckhead.

Needless to say we UConn fans are very critical of our teams bigs and rebounding. And many of the higher ranked teams have rebounding and developed bigs but lack the point guard play that exists on the UConn team. Much more balance at this stage than the talking heads are stating. You are pointing this out.

Reaction Score
You are both d*ckheads not worthy of any water :) balloons! BigErn has a definite antagonism to anyone who, in his mind, is elevating UConn to an "undeserved status" above other bb programs.

What he failed to realize is that after the BC game you were equally, if not more, critical of the UConn team and their chances for a deep run. You are not being any more critical of Kansas than you were of UConn. If he read both your evaluations he would understand that you are an overly critical d*ckhead and not a Husky Blue glasses d*ckhead.

Needless to say we UConn fans are very critical of our teams bigs and rebounding. And many of the higher ranked teams have rebounding and developed bigs but lack the point guard play that exists on the UConn team. Much more balance at this stage than the talking heads are stating. You are pointing this out.

Hmmmmmmm...........um............thanks fleudy! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#