duck Mark Emmert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rpfbp91.png

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

And people still don't think there was bias against UCONN in the APR nonsense. It's preposterous.

Just thinking about how many F Mark Emmert threads there have been on the Yard over the past few years gives me a smile.

tcf, while I appreciate the find, I can't, in good conscience, give your post a like. I was about to...then stopped.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
What makes me smile is seeing our coaches ignore him at the trophy ceremony. They absolutely and justifiably loathe the guy. Geno hasn't shook his hand in years.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Make that triple ..add Univ of Hartford Pres Walter Harrison to those that group.
Justice has been and always will be imperfect. People with biases determine outcomes. That's why I'm happy there was divine justice. That's what happen's when they ban UConn.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I **ing hate him, he makes Hillary, Trump and Cruz seem likable and honorable. He said he'll deal with Carolina soon, in the next few weeks or a month. When Andy Katz asked him if he's received the notice of allegations he said no and gave this eating grin. Just a despicable human being and a corrupt failure wherever he's been before president of the NCAA. It's really amazing he's still in charge, must have pictures of all the other important people engaged in inappropriate acts with a donkey.
Quit insulting donkeys. They are not horses *sses like Emmert!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I don't get it, Bilas has chastised Emmert many times on this issue, our players and coaches more or less ignored him that night in 2014 - except Bazz who gave him an earful and Geno basically dislikes the guy.
And yet the DB continues to make mind blowing decisions/statements
I hope Bilas gets high on his soapbox on this one
Heard this morning on Sirius radio a spokesperson for the NCAA stating that they are sure that the North Carolina mans basketball team is innocent of any accusations and that it was other UNC sports that did all the wrong doing - specifically mens and womens soccer, lacrosse, golf, swimming and some other bs sports.

Reaction Score

Ironic because if SMU and Louisville are in the tournament this year Syracuse is out. I guess the lesson here is that if you know you have a violation, wait until you have a down year then self report it and declare yourself ineligible for the NCAA tournament that you weren't going to make anyway.

Reaction Score
He is honestly approaching Sepp Blatter levels of -baggery...Wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if he somehow has some offshore accounts in the Caymans. Total azzhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom