Drummond's Free Throws | The Boneyard

Drummond's Free Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
OK how about this, he has good rotation on his floor shots, so what if he just takes a jumper from the line? If he jumps forward he could have a layup before he lands.

Reaction Score
Ah yes, if only that were legal...I must say, though, sometimes his missed FTs really kill momentum. Was it when they were down 6 in the second half that he missed the 2 and then the team proceeded to not score for the basically the rest of the game? It is automatic that he will miss his FTs at this point, so why not just hack him every time he gets the ball and take away 50% of the team's offense? Once opponents do that, even 30 points in a game could start to be a stretch.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
how about some 1 from the staff takes him to the side at practice and teaches him how to shoot a gnikcvf ball the correct way. he went thru life without having shot like he should becuase no one could get in his way or block him. he has the form of a 5th grader thats trying to make it from 3 but isnt strong enough to shot with form yet. the st tom coach is such a fool, he was there all that time and AD was never taught how the duck to shot a basketball??? now he gets here late and so the staff doesn't want to mess with it?? come on, this is stright bullpoop. some 1 teach the kid how to shoot. you think that shot he has now is going to fly in the nba? that is going to get put in the seats all night and he will easily be the new hack a shaq. even right now when he shoots he doesn't go straight up, he fades becuase he found out that everyone in college d1 has long arms and they can challenge his height/lenght unlike hs. i'm not saying he needs killer great david lee mid range, but jesus at least do something like jeff adrien/olander form wise. whats the worst that can happen? you shoot like that, no 1 is going to block you, you may brick some(but who on this team hasn't) or you might air ball some foul shots while learning the form(oh wait).... end rant on AD. which player is next?

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
He looks more awkward than Wilt Chamberlain at the stripe

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure if they allowed him to take a running start and attempt to dunk from the free throw line, he would make more of those than regular FTs.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
His form on his free throws is abysmal - I am surprised whenever they go in. I don't remember the last time he made two in a row.

Scary bad.

Dan - try paragraphs.

Reaction Score
Are you allowed to take your free throws from just inside the three point line? That would increase the chances of Uconn getting the rebound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom