Drummond to UCONN this season. | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Drummond to UCONN this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
AD is COMING to UCONN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry just tying to get back to the happiness in this thread.

Still can not believe it.

We are soooooooo Dooooooommmeeedddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to see you made it! What was the problem?

UConn4ever

Devil Dog
Reaction Score
You're leaving out Miller and Gilchrist-Kidd. I think Teague, Lamb, Miller and Gilchrist-Kidd trumps Lamb, Napier, Boatright, DD and Giffey. Pretty easily, actually...
Well I think your a idiot

Reaction Score
Whoah first post on the new board. Why the change? Anyhow I can't believe this. Hell yeah!! This is great news. I guess I need to get my trip plans for next April again. Another road trip and Championship for my brother and I. 2004 was cool and 2009 sucked but 2011 was great and 2012 will be estacy! I can't believe this is happening. I think the Final 5 at the end of the season is C Drummond, PF Oriahki(I have no idea how to spell his name LOL), SF Daniels(sorry I think he will beat out RS), PG Naughy by Napier and MVP SG Jeremy Lamb. Whoah I'm psyched!

Reaction Score
Glad to see you made it! What was the problem?
I think it was the lack of a capital letter in my password. My bad.

This is really so stupid it is hard to believe. I mean really? We are now BEASTS!

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Ah, Kentucky fans. They are adorable.

Just ignore them. So long they are coached by Calimari, they will never win a title.

Reaction Score
Is it only me or does it look like AD has a really low release point on his outside shot. Not that he will be taking alot of these. Though you even see this also on his turnaround. I'm sure he will just over power most in college but I wonder if that is some concern to the coaching staff.

Reaction Score
Whoah first post on the new board. Why the change? Anyhow I can't believe this. Hell yeah!! This is great news. I guess I need to get my trip plans for next April again. Another road trip and Championship for my brother and I. 2004 was cool and 2009 sucked but 2011 was great and 2012 will be estacy! I can't believe this is happening. I think the Final 5 at the end of the season is C Drummond, PF Oriahki(I have no idea how to spell his name LOL), SF Daniels(sorry I think he will beat out RS), PG Naughy by Napier and MVP SG Jeremy Lamb. Whoah I'm psyched!
3rd Bass! Hell yeah! Welcome to Connecticut basketball ca. 8/26/11! Proud to be a part of it, proud to be on the new board too! Let's go! Another pt: (sorry for stating the obvs for e'y'body: UNC/UK/Conn: Coach? Adv.: Conn)!

caw

Reaction Score
I'm the coaching staff (Blaney) will work on his shot if need be.

I also think Alex may be the 5 and Drummond the 4. Drummond seems more mobile and able to defend the agile 4's. I don't think Alex will have trouble defending 5's (he did it a lot last season). I also don't think Daniels will start over Roscoe much if at all this year. Calhoun will like putting his best defensive team out there and Roscoe will be part of that, not that Daniels time won't increase.

UK fans like their squad, which is great, but I'll take UConn's based on defense and cohesion.

Reaction Score
Well Caw don't underestimate Daniels. Calhoun normally likes his best offensive players on the floor at the end of the game and from what I have seen of Daniels I think he will be better than RS. Definitely at least taking the ball to the rim. I do agree though maybe he will start RS to set a defensive tone but definitely when they need points I expect to see DD in there. Maybe I'm wrong on DD but from what I have seen he sure seems like a more polished offensive player than RS.

Reaction Score
ive heard a couple people compare daniels to tracy mcgrady. if thats the case hes going to be difficult to keep out of the lineup because hes a sf at 6`9 who handles and shoots like a two.

Reaction Score
I would say top 5 among unc, uk, uconn, and osu, in any order:

Barnes
Sullinger
Zeller
Lamb
Drummond

This is literally the dumbest list anyone has ever put into print. Everyone who analyzes the game concedes that UK has by far the most talented roster next season yet they don't have a single player in the top-5 most talented amongst the top teams? Freaking moron.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
This is literally the dumbest list anyone has ever put into print. Everyone who analyzes the game concedes that UK has by far the most talented roster next season yet they don't have a single player in the top-5 most talented amongst the top teams? Freaking moron.

There isn't one player on UK better than any of those other guys.

Kentucky might have the deepest team. But it doesn't mean they have any of the 5 best players. There isn't a player on UK anyone would take before those 5. Go ask them on twitter.

Reaction Score
There isn't one player on UK better than any of those other guys.

Kentucky might have the deepest team. But it doesn't mean they have any of the 5 best players. There isn't a player on UK anyone would take before those 5. Go ask them on twitter.

I'll trust the people that make money to do this, the NBA scouts. And they would take Anthony Davis over all of them and Terrence Jones and Gilchrist-Kidd over Lamb and Zeller. But you're right. UK does have the best talent (and most likely the most draft picks) from top to bottom.

Reaction Score

Nice response-it is articulate and reasonable.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I'll trust the people that make money to do this, the NBA scouts. And they would take Anthony Davis over all of them and Terrence Jones and Gilchrist-Kidd over Lamb and Zeller. But you're right. UK does have the best talent (and most likely the most draft picks) from top to bottom.

Wait, every single NBA scout likes Anthony Davis over Andre Drummond? You've spoken with all of them? Really? Really.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
You're leaving out Miller and Gilchrist-Kidd. I think Teague, Lamb, Miller and Gilchrist-Kidd trumps Lamb, Napier, Boatright, DD and Giffey. Pretty easily, actually...

still bitter about being beat down twice last year?

did you know? we have three national championships since your last one? UK is old news, we are better. Deal with it or not, we don't care

and while we have the best developer of talent in the nation, you have the "I use you, you use me" coach that does nothing but promise kids PT and vacates final fours

WINNING BABY

Reaction Score
Wait, every single NBA scout likes Anthony Davis over Andre Drummond? You've spoken with all of them? Really? Really.

Ah F paint the first real troll of the new board. We know you are pissed because you would up with the second best center coming to school this year. Enjoy your number 1 class anklets hope we play again this year- it has been fun.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
UK would finish 5th at best every year in the BEAST

who ends their seasons virtually every year?

Reaction Score
If Terrence Jones is rated so highly by scouts, why didn't he enter the draft this year? The beautiful Kentucky weather? The cute co-eds? The Kentucky "history"? Please. Wake the "F" up. I have never seen such a bunch of self-absorbed blow hards as Kentucky fans.

Reaction Score
Jones looks like an underachiever to me. Wouldnt be surprised to see his stock drop even lower this year.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I think our team this year is going to have so much swag and confidence, theyre so deep at pretty much every position... i hope i hear from AO this year "gimme that " as adrien would say, and shabazz turns his already loud mouth and confidence up even more... this team is going to be REALLY FUN to watch i cant wait for opening night

Reaction Score
If Terrence Jones is rated so highly by scouts, why didn't he enter the draft this year? The beautiful Kentucky weather? The cute co-eds? The Kentucky "history"? Please. Wake the "F" up. I have never seen such a bunch of self-absorbed blow hards as Kentucky fans.

You're obviously obsessed. Your avatar is proof.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I think our team this year is going to have so much swag and confidence, theyre so deep at pretty much every position... i hope i hear from AO this year "gimme that darn" as adrien would say, and shabazz turns his already loud mouth and confidence up even more... this team is going to be REALLY FUN to watch i cant wait for opening night

This team has the components. If it has the leadership, the drive and can gel together it will be a great season. It will only be fun if the team wins. If they don't things can be miserable because expectations are high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom