Drummond to Cavs | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Drummond to Cavs

Reaction Score
A center that isn't in the top 150 of defensive win share and only shoots 53% from the field despite having no offensive ability when hes more than 4 feet from the basket? Don't want that anywhere near my team. Kanter (the last time I checked) has much better per 48 numbers for a fraction of the cost.

Kanter wasn't exactly an analytics darling until recently. You don't think you're being a bit dismissive of someone who'd undoubtedly be adding a different dimension to the team? I can understand Boston not wanting to part with their other guys, but you make him sound like the Coronavirus when losing is all he's known.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
You're technically correct, but he's opting out
If he opts out he'll lose $15 million or so. Dude is definitely going to opt in and try to prove his worth on the court, then hit free agency (with everyone else) in 2021.

I'm dying for him to end up on a team with a good PG that runs a spread pick-and-roll.

Reaction Score
If he opts out he'll lose $15 million or so. Dude is definitely going to opt in and try to prove his worth on the court, then hit free agency (with everyone else) in 2021.

I'm dying for him to end up on a team with a good PG that runs a spread pick-and-roll.
I'll probably be wrong but I'd be shocked if he opts in to be the 15th-20th best FA in 2021 over one of the top 2-3 guys this summer. I guess teams could be unwilling to spend and save it for next summer though so it's a double edged sword

Reaction Score
A center that isn't in the top 150 of defensive win share and only shoots 53% from the field despite having no offensive ability when hes more than 4 feet from the basket? Don't want that anywhere near my team. Kanter (the last time I checked) has much better per 48 numbers for a fraction of the cost.
Lol Andre is actually 3rd in defensive win shares my man. Only behind Giannis and tied with Gobert.

Reaction Score
That’s all he’s worth....wow!

They didn't give up too much for him. He must feel terrible. When does the contract expire? Hope it's only a couple of years or less

Reaction Score
Never understood why he didn't become an elite defensive big man. Do that and everyone would like up. His salary was too high for any contender to match without giving up key pieces. If Pistons kept him he would probably have opted in and they wanted cap space. This could be good for him to understand his value and it's only for a third of the season. Funny thing is Brandon knight is back to being a Piston. Should have drafted Kemba haha

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
Lol Andre is actually 3rd in defensive win shares my man. Only behind Giannis and tied with Gobert.

if only he had a nickname as good as those two!

two of the best nicknames in all of pro sports

Reaction Score
if only he had a nickname as good as those two!

two of the best nicknames in all of pro sports
I think his nickname is something like “The Big Penguin”, but it hasn’t really caught on. If only he was foreign!

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I think his nickname is something like “The Big Penguin”, but it hasn’t really caught on. If only he was foreign!

that is awful...

now Stifle Tower...I’m not sure there’s a better nickname in all of sports.

caw

Reaction Score

depends on the site. Basketball reference has him third. NBA.com has him 161. Dunno how NBA.com calculates.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom