Drummond shows no mercy | The Boneyard

Drummond shows no mercy

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I wonder if Jesus ever thinks that Andre may end up being the best NBA player UCONN has ever produced.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
jesus-shuttlesworth-screenshot.0.png

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Haha. I don't post here enough to create board drama. I've been golfing all day and am sunburned and drunk.

I laughed at your Andre vid and thought about what a great year he had and what his ceiling might end up being.

It's fun to think about but he's still one of Jesus's disciples.

rip-hamilton-ray-allen-andre-drummond-charlie-v1.jpg

Reaction Score
Drummond totally different player than Ray....and the guy played 1 yr at UCONN & transferred the second he could when men were banned & Calhoun retired. Where was his loyalty to Uconn? Sorry but he will NEVER have the kind of NBA career Ray did...

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Drummond totally different player than Ray....and the guy played 1 yr at UCONN & transferred the second he could when men were banned & Calhoun retired. Where was his loyalty to Uconn? Sorry but he will NEVER have the kind of NBA career Ray did...

I've obviously been drinking the wrong for 45 years.

Andre Jamal Drummond (born August 10, 1993) is an American professional basketball player for the Detroit Pistons of the National Basketball Association (NBA). He was one of the top rated basketball players in the high school class of 2011, and attended the University of Connecticut for his freshman year before declaring for the 2012 NBA draft. After being selected by Detroit in the first round with the ninth overall pick, he was named to the NBA All-Rookie Second Team. He was named anNBA All-Star for the first time in 2016. He has recently stated, "TrueBlue02 is a knucklehead".

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

"Playing for Jim Calhoun," Drummond said. "Not many people can even say they got a chance to speak to him. Just to be able to have him coach me was a blessing and really beneficial."

Reaction Score
Huh? UConn could've had a coaching staff of Calhoun, John Wooden, Coach K, and Dr. James Naismith himself, and Drummond still would've been gone after one year.

Reaction Score
All I got out of this post is that you're a moron and you don't know how to spell UConn properly.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

Not off to a great start... terrible first post. May be a good idea to quit while you're behind.
  • TRANSFERRED? Uhhh, the kid was a 1-and-done and we knew that from the get-go.
  • If you follow Drummond AT ALL on social media, you'd know he reps UConn and the whole state of Connecticut hard. As you've seen in pics earlier in this thread, he's been seen with UConn greats of the past as well. So he has plenty of loyalty to UConn.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
UCONN and Uconn in one post? Banned for life

Reaction Score
This post would be 10/10 if you managed to work in the fact that he's not a true Husky.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
I heard that kid is JimOllie

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
lol

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
When I posted this I figured there would some debate about the merits of Drummond blocking the crap out of a little kid (which I personally think was hilarious)...

...but of course the thread immediately took a turn in the wrong direction. Boneyard gonna Boneyard.

C

Chief00

Huh? UConn could've had a coaching staff of Calhoun, John Wooden, Coach K, and Dr. James Naismith himself, and Drummond still would've been gone after one year.
Actually, I firmly believe if it wasn't for the sanctions both AD and JC would have stayed.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Actually, I firmly believe if it wasn't for the sanctions both AD and JC would have stayed.

JC's body needed a rest. I think it's arguable that his health became too much of an issue for him to continue coaching at 100% like he always did. Now that he's broadcasting and in a low-stress environment, he looks great, but were he to have stayed on the bench I worry about it being detrimental to his well-being.

Reaction Score
The games of him having to miss because of a stomach issue or some other ailment were becoming an annual occurrence....which is rarely seen even by some of
His peers which are up there in age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer