Drummond nickname | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Drummond nickname

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The Drum. You beat it, and you bounce off (to the floor).

i like to "beat it" but thats a conversation for another day and a different place.

didnt AD have a nickname already?

Reaction Score
Doesn't he already have "the Natural" coined by the coaches? I mean, it fits.
I dont know if "The Natural" fits seeing as hes still pretty raw. Ray's jump shot screams "The Natural"

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
I like "The Manchild" but I'd also call him Alpha Dog (AD) or the "President of the Paint"

Reaction Score
FWIW, Calhoun calls him "The Natural"
Ive heard that. I trust JC, but Andre doesnt look like a natural. Hes still raw and hasnt even begun to tap his potential. To me, that doesnt indicate a natural. Boatrights handle on the other hand..

Reaction Score
Id like to add that while I dont see The Natural, I do think Andre will be the best player in the country by March.

hungry husky

Currently Hungry
Reaction Score
Id like to add that while I dont see The Natural, I do think Andre will be the best player in the country by March.

I'm all for bold statements, but that's a bit of a stretch. Your interpretation and my interpretation of the word "best" are clearly different.

Reaction Score
"
A man is born, he's a man of means
Then along come two, they got nuthin but their jeans...

But they got, Diff'rent strokes....

lol, sorry. It's what I think of whenever I hear his name.[/quote

Whatchoo talkin' about, Willis?

Reaction Score
I'm all for bold statements, but that's a bit of a stretch. Your interpretation and my interpretation of the word "best" are clearly different.
It was a hyperbole. Most dominating perhaps. My point was that Im not bashing Andre by saying I dont think hes "The Natural". I added that to show that I think hes great.

Reaction Score
Too creepy after the PSU and SU scandals.

I don't think that we need to get to the PSU scandal to throw out "Dr. Feelgood" given that it's a reference to heroin or a doctor who is happy to over-prescribe opiates. Do you? ;)

Reaction Score
THOR
You liked Thor too! It's short. Most know who Thor is. The way that AD hammers down his dunks just give me that mental image of him wielding that honkin' huge hammer.

Who doesn't like a Joe D call of, "And Thor hammers down another thunderous dunk!"

I think I'm just going to start calling him Thor on this forum. Maybe it will catch on. I like it, and that's all that counts as far as I'm concerned.

The power of the Boneyard can invent a nickname that will stick. If someone comes up with a better one that the masses like, I'm all for jumping on board, but nothing seems to have jumped out yet.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
You liked Thor too! It's short. Most know who Thor is. The way that AD hammers down his dunks just give me that mental image of him wielding that honkin' huge hammer.

Who doesn't like a Joe D call of, "And Thor hammers down another thunderous dunk!"

I think I'm just going to start calling him Thor on this forum. Maybe it will catch on. I like it, and that's all that counts as far as I'm concerned.

The power of the Boneyard can invent a nickname that will stick. If someone comes up with a better one that the masses like, I'm all for jumping on board, but nothing seems to have jumped out yet.
I'm into image and there isn't much physical similarity between AD and Thor. I do like "And Thor hammers down another thunderous dunk!" but that's as far as it goes.

Reaction Score
Doomsday. It's that thing that killed Superman. Jumps really high, smashes stuff, large, beastly.

Reaction Score
When he wore the mask he looked like

So MF Doom turns into AD DOOM, plus its the UCONN way to be DOOOOOMMEEDD!

For you hip hop heads, if you haven't heard this, you need to play this track by track as soon as yesterday

Attachments

• mf-doom-madvillain-cover.jpg
    mf-doom-madvillain-cover.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 38
Reaction Score
I'm into image and there isn't much physical similarity between AD and Thor. I do like "And Thor hammers down another thunderous dunk!" but that's as far as it goes.
Okay I'll bite. How does one know what a mythical being actually looks like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom