Drummond may walk on and pay his own way | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Drummond may walk on and pay his own way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who gives a freak about 13+ years ago. Is that really the last thing you can hold on to? I know you're mad we've won 3 since you last got one, and you feel like you deserve more than we do, because you're "Kentucky" and that makes you "special," but sports are a "What have you done for me lately?" deal, and the answer for UConn is "A lot," but for Kentucky it's "Not much."

And because of that....

2akl6p3.gif

I look forward to celebrating your irrelevancy after Calhoun retires next season. I know it's coming. You know it's coming. All of college basketball knows it's coming.

Reaction Score
I cant believe we already have a troll here .... And from a school with zero relevance since the 90s that's in the PAC10 nonetheless!!!

I see geography and conference recognition aren't UConnvict fans' strong suit...

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Here is the entire list of schools to win 3 national championships and fall off the map:

BLANK

UConn is elite. It's going to stay there no matter who the coach is. And that's why:

2akl6p3.gif

Reaction Score
Here is the entire list of schools to win 3 national championships and fall off the map:

BLANK

UConn is elite. It's going to stay there no matter who the coach is. And that's why:

2akl6p3.gif

My God you are ignorant. You ever heard of Indiana? UCLA had the greatest coach in the game and they have been relevant for 1 year since he left. NC State has 1 less title but they have a FAR better history than UConn and they've never been heard from again. Go find me a school with no history outside of one coach that has still been successful after that. You can't. Sorry you can't accept it, but it's coming. 5 years from now you all will be UNLV or Arkansas...

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
My God you are ignorant. (Sure thing, Einstein) You ever heard of Indiana? UCLA had the greatest coach in the game and they have been relevant for 1 year since he left. Which year of the 3 straight final four visits a few years ago was the relevant one? Or did you mean the title they won in '95 or the loss in the finals in '80. NC State has 1 less title but they have a FAR better history than UConn and they've never been heard from again. FAR? Go ask any recruit who has a better history, UConn or NCState. You'll get laughed at. Go find me a school with no history outside of one coach that has still been successful after that. You can't. Kentucky, Duke, Kansas, UCLA, St Johns, Louiville, or any other school that has had success with more than one coach after their first successful coach left. Sorry you can't accept it, but it's coming. 5 years from now you all will be UNLV or Arkansas...We'd all be pretty stupid to accept the moronic and jealously-clouded drivel oozing out of an inbred hayseed like yourself.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
My God you are ignorant. You ever heard of Indiana? UCLA had the greatest coach in the game and they have been relevant for 1 year since he left. NC State has 1 less title but they have a FAR better history than UConn and they've never been heard from again. Go find me a school with no history outside of one coach that has still been successful after that. You can't. Sorry you can't accept it, but it's coming. 5 years from now you all will be UNLV or Arkansas...

Indiana? The one that keeps pulling in big recruits despite finishing at the bottom of the Big 10? That even, at their worst, has a title game appearance in this century unlike Kentucky?

The reality: you have been passed. You've been passed by a school with less history and you don't know how it happened. And it makes you angry. So you post crap that you don't even really believe to try and make yourself feel better.

UConn is a blue-blood. Accept it.

Reaction Score
OK - which will happen first UConn fans?

A) UConn wins a championship without Calhoun.

or

B) IF Kentucky wins a championship, it will be vacated because of the squid.

Reaction Score
If squid gets another FF vacated they should just give him the death penalty.

Reaction Score
Since 1999, UConn has won 3 championships. Kentucky? 0.
The Kentucky fan is just angry that his school hasn't won in that period, and that UConn whipped them twice last year. It's just jealousy.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
F Paint said upstater was on crack for thinking UConn would get a ride in the mega conferences
Thanks for the clarification. One negative of this format is the loss of the chain of commentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom