drummond dunk and 3 pointer | The Boneyard

drummond dunk and 3 pointer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He shot it like AJ Price except for him kind of a hope-n-prayer so for those wondering where it was last year, be happy we didn't find out!!:)

Still a nice moment for the big man and his bench who had a good laugh!!

Reaction Score
He's now leading the league in 3-point percentage.

It's beyond me, though, why Detroit is delegating so many minutes to Maxiell, who's nothing more than a bench player. But there's a reason they've fallen from consistent ECF contender to irrelevant so quickly.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Damn, he is WAAAAY above the rim on that alley oop

Reaction Score
Proof of Andre Drummond's high IQ. If he took that last year, he knew Calhoun would have scraped him off the floor.

Pudge, I respectfully disagree on this. I think one of the huge problems last year was that Calhoun was so enamored by landing Drummond that he started him and gave him a very long leash, unlike anything I've seen from him before. Not that flinging up threes would have pleased JC but I think he was trying to exhibit a softer side to such a high ranking recruit to possibly demonstrate to other one and dones that they wouldn't get the spit in your face meet you at half court Jim Calhoun that would scare most of these kids off.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
Proof of Andre Drummond's high IQ. If he took that last year, he knew Calhoun would have scraped him off the floor.
It was a tipped inbounds pass with time running out on the shot clock. If he did anything other than shoot, they would have had a shot clock violation. Calhoun would have praised him for making the correct decision as it was the only choice at that point. That it went in was just a bonus.

U

UCONNfan1

Rootin for Drummond big time. If he can make that shot legit good for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom